What is Islo?

A White Supremacist Nazi
2 (28.6%)
A Black Nazi
3 (42.9%)
An Arab Nazi
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Jew Hater's Nazi Thread  (Read 8092 times)

polly

Re: Jew Hater's Nazi Thread
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 12:17:34 PM »
IN RESPONSE TO THE POLL. I AM NEITHER OF THE ABOVE. BUT HEY I LIKE THE POLL. MAYBE WE SHOULD START ONE WITH WHO IS THE BIGGER GIRL. cjd or cjd. (THE first name i put my finger on.)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 03:43:41 PM »
Polly be gone. UH HU.

I deleted all comments he made on other threads and people's reactions to them. I only left his comments in this thread which he started under the other name.

Thanks, Yacov. I guess Polly didn't get his cracker after all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

polic

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 05:40:14 PM »
GOOD MORNING EARTH. (Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim - dont wory i have found it). shalom to you people. I am new. My name is reuben. i originate from Cyprus. any other jews from Cyprus. If so give me a shout.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 07:09:39 PM »
Yeah thats what i asked him. He is muslim probably but pakistanis also use Yahudi and so do other muslims.
I remember i went to someones house and they asked their son, "who causes the war in the worlds?", he replied,"THE YAHUD!", and they gave him a sweet. Its what they all do.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 07:18:20 PM »
Yeah thats what i asked him. He is muslim probably but pakistanis also use Yahudi and so do other muslims.
I remember i went to someones house and they asked their son, "who causes the war in the worlds?", he replied,"THE YAHUD!", and they gave him a sweet. Its what they all do.

Pakistanis smell like sewers.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 07:22:12 PM »

Pakistanis smell like sewers.

Its all the oil they put in their food and their beards that drag and suck most of it up. And the onion odours that linger in their clothes. I feel like a racist.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 07:32:08 PM »

Its all the oil they put in their food and their beards that drag and suck most of it up. And the onion odours that linger in their clothes. I feel like a racist.

HERETIC!  You now have to make atonement to the G-d of multiculturalism by sleeping with the next black guy you see.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 03:45:26 AM »
It is not racist to point out factual information. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2007, 03:58:14 PM »
It is not racist to point out factual information. 

Yes but it makes me feel extremely guilty as if I've done something bad. I look ashamed everytime i pass a Pakistani in the street. Then the little flame inside me sparks and say, "Oh well, its true.".

Fruit, I'd much rather have my brains blown into oblivion then repent to the god of multiculturalism, in that way. Did you hear about the black teenager who was stabbed in hammersmith by a couple of 13yr olds? His parents vowed he was a "hardworking young gentleman who was not involved in any gang culture," on the contrary he wore the biggest Gold chain with fingers laden with chunky rings and had a very sinister facial expression. Just a few days ago he came on MTV and explained that gang news was just exaggerated within the media and nothing like stabbings take place, just his luck he was murdered by it the next few days. A sign from GOD?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »
Sarah:  "...I look ashamed everytime i pass a Pakistani in the street..."

Not to worry, Sarah!

Simply walk over to the Paki, and hand it one of those little gift kits containing one bar of soap, one disposable shaving razor, and a small packet of Kleenex tissues.

If necessary, gesticulate wildly with your arms as if attempting to corral a stray goat, roll your eyes, grimace.

Then, you won't feel guilty!

p.s. - but make sure you have on your running shoes.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »

Fruit, I'd much rather have my brains blown into oblivion then repent to the G-d of multiculturalism, in that way. Did you hear about the black teenager who was stabbed in hammersmith by a couple of 13yr olds? His parents vowed he was a "hardworking young gentleman who was not involved in any gang culture," on the contrary he wore the biggest Gold chain with fingers laden with chunky rings and had a very sinister facial expression. Just a few days ago he came on MTV and explained that gang news was just exaggerated within the media and nothing like stabbings take place, just his luck he was murdered by it the next few days. A sign from G-d?

Last time I watched MTV they were running a series of little clips where  a black guy was kissing a girl, most of them white, although a few half-castes among them too.  It said 'Make love not war.'  The media acknowledges that young [censored] are a major problem.  My concern is that, in desperately trying to accommodate these pieces of drek into society, they are forcing young white people to step aside.  When I was at school the retards in the French class used to constantly demand attention from the teacher, misbehaving constantly.  The end result was that in 50 minutes the teacher maybe spent about 20 minutes teaching us French.  It's the same deal with [censored].  They just drag the standard of life for everyone else down.  I hate the white sluts who sleep with them.