Author Topic: Obama vs Limbaugh  (Read 544 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Obama vs Limbaugh
« on: January 24, 2009, 06:37:29 PM »
This is so uncouth and not presidential. If he has such a beef with a radio host than why doesn't he debate him? I didn't think so.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/4331839/Barack-Obama-picks-a-fight-with-Rush-Limbaugh-as-bipartisan-spirit-crumbles.html
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Obama vs Limbaugh
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 06:42:14 PM »
I told you guys this.  He is OBSESSED with talk radio.  He WILL introduce the 'fairness' doctrine.  Look how often he has mentioned Sean Hannity.   He cant stand the fact that we have free speech.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 06:46:34 PM »
Rush Limbaugh is the only major public figure who hasn't fallen in line and praised Obama.  Every other organization,celebrity and politician has said how great Obama is and how he will save America.  The article talks about how Glenn Beck "inaccurately" said Obama did not use a bible in his 2nd swearing in.  When have you see these journalists talk about the inaccuracy of something the left has said.  The answer is you won't.  Also, I love how the telegraph calls Limbaugh, "the highest paid talk show host" like he is some tool of big business.  He is paid the most because tens of millions of people listen to him each week.  Rush has remained the only talk show host who calls Obama what he really is.  Michael Savage is all over the place and Glenn Beck is OK. There are some others but Rush is the big target for the left because of his influence. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »
Rush Limbaugh is the only major public figure who hasn't fallen in line and praised Obama.  Every other organization,celebrity and politician has said how great Obama is and how he will save America.  The article talks about how Glenn Beck "inaccurately" said Obama did not use a bible in his 2nd swearing in.  When have you see these journalists talk about the inaccuracy of something the left has said.  The answer is you won't.  Also, I love how the telegraph calls Limbaugh, "the highest paid talk show host" like he is some tool of big business.  He is paid the most because tens of millions of people listen to him each week.  Rush has remained the only talk show host who calls Obama what he really is.  Michael Savage is all over the place and Glenn Beck is OK. There are some others but Rush is the big target for the left because of his influence. 
I believe he has an audience of at least 20 Million.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 07:11:43 PM »
[

I believe he has an audience of at least 20 Million.
[/quote]

Hence, why he is worried. Also, you are absolutely right, very unpresidential. Then again, he is not a President, he is an Usurper.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 09:40:52 PM »
   Barack Hussein Obama and Nancy Pelosi have demonstrated once again how condescending they are.     Not only to elected Republican members of the Senate and House.    But more importantly to the American people.     I want the best for the United States but want to see Obama,   Pelosi,  and Harry Reid to fail.   

Mark Levin is also doing a good job in speaking out against Obamination and the Democrat lead Congress.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/