Author Topic: Slumdog Millionaire pro-Muslim ,Euro-communist funded Movie set for Oscars  (Read 5488 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
With many Indians singing hosannas to Danny Boyle’s Slumdog Millionaire, let me offer an alternative perspective.

This film targets the easiest of targets: the average placid Hindu. The hero is, of course, a Muslim in India, whose mother is burned to death by an attack on Muslims by barbaric, fanatical Hindu mobs. No need for subtlety in either dialogue or depiction here; the Hindu mob says: “They are Muslims. Let us hit them,” and the hapless Muslims cry as they flee in terror: “The Hindus are coming! The Hindus are coming.”

To make sure his point about Hindu devilry is not missed, director Boyle has a shot of a child dressed as Rama, one of Hinduism’s most cherished gods. Imagine the outcry that would have resulted if Boyle had reversed the above: i.e., had a shot of a child dressed as prophet Mohammed as Muslims hurried off to persecute members of another faith! But since Hindus seem oblivious to any and every insult, Boyle has not only gotten away with his blasphemies, but seems well on his way to awards and accolades.

The sledgehammer hits against Hindus and Hinduism does not end there. On the TV show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, the Muslim hero is asked a question by the TV host: “What weapons does Lord Rama bear in his hands?” Our Muslim hero answers: “if it wasn’t ram , my mother would have been alive.”

I have picked just two of many blasphemies from Boyle’s film. And he is being feted and felicitated, because most Hindus have been too cowed by hundreds of years of Mogul invasions and British rule to feel any sense of pride in their faith or outrage when their beliefs and Gods are blasphemed. We take no pride in India being a secular democracy—for Hinduism openly sheltering, over thousands of years, Christians and Jews from Syria and Persia, who fled Islamic persecution; Parsis who fled Muslim persecution for worshiping Zoroaster; Armenians who fled the Turks, and now Tibetans fleeing China. We take no pride in the fact that our faith does not ask us to proselytize or convert anyone else, nor are we proud that Hindus have never waged wars or invaded any other country in the name of religion. We give no credit to our religion for having the open-mindedness to give freedom of worship to others who believe differently, so that Christians, Jews, Muslims, Bahais, Jains, Sikhs, Zoroastrians and others can rightly call India their home.

And since the average Hindu is without pride—or a clue, for that matter—we have become the easiest of targets. There will be no “fatwas” against Boyle and his cast and crew, no protests or organized expression of outrage by Hindus against his producers and distributors. Indeed, most Hindus would be delighted that a foreigner has made a film about their country.

Hindu Nationalists around the world are disappointed at the reception this movie is getting.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
All problems are still existing for India only because Papistan666 still exists. Papistan666 is 666 because it ruled, enslaved and massacred at Hastinapur for 666 years i.e. from year 1191 to 1857. Here 1857-1191 = 666.

BTW in-spite of only ten nominations, the slumdog can be expected to get eleven awards. The eleventh award must be for unparalleled insult, sacrilege and blasphemy against India. 

EuroCommunism must be at its pinnacle of the evil glory and Papistan666 yet survives merrily seated at its new throne at Islamisbad.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Thanks for the heads up.  I was actually going to see this movie.  I'll tell other people not to see this. 

• Master JTFer
Thanks for the heads up.  I was actually going to see this movie.  I'll tell other people not to see this. 
JTF ruleZZ  :israel: :fist:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
JTF ruleZZ  :israel: :fist:
:fist: :israel:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Slumdog Millionaire pro-Muslim ,Euro-communist funded Movie set for Oscars
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »
I really liked the film "Water"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240200/

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 02:10:30 PM »

another hogwash, movie created by Pro-Muslim-Communist Deepa Mehta. And well the movie Water portrays Gandhi in very good light. The person who indirectly supported Killing of Jews and Hindus. And Gandhi is also the one who supported Caste system inspite of opposition from Hindu Nationalists.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »

another hogwash, movie created by Pro-Muslim-Communist Deepa Mehta. And well the movie Water portrays Gandhi in very good light. The person who indirectly supported Killing of Jews and Hindus. And Gandhi is also the one who supported Caste system inspite of opposition from Hindu Nationalists.

I thought the Ghandi stuff was bullcrap too. I have little respect for the pee drinker.  I thought it was a nice portrayal of the plight of widows though if overly dramatized.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 02:13:53 PM »

I thought the Ghandi stuff was bullcrap too. I have little respect for the pee drinker.  I thought it was a nice portrayal of the plight of widows though if overly dramatized.
yes. But it shows Hindu support maltreatment of Women, while in fact Hindus today are working to eradicate it from the society. It is a social problem for us,not a religious one.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »
The EuroCommunist and Muslonazi have taken over the Hollywood and Bollywood to spread their leftist propaganda and degenerated thoughts all over the world to make it easy for all others to surrender in front of Muslam. Water and dog are just the rings of a golden chain for eternal enslavement of all.

Why Lagaan could not get any award?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 03:32:44 PM »
Hindu Zionest

this was my exact sentiment of the movie.  How dare they portray Hindus as what Muslims actually do?!  While I thought the movie was entertaining, I was perplexed and rather upset about how they glorified Islam and demonized Hindus.  It needed a post like this for someone to say something about it.  I wasn't sure at first when the movie was over, but I did notice how they made Hindus look bad and muslims look good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 04:56:29 PM »
It must have been a well rehearsed and well orchestrated drama to impress the hapless viewers and audience.   

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 05:07:00 PM »
Thank you Hindu Zionest. I will not see that movie.
Hollywood should be renamed Hollyslam.
Those SOB's!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »
"Scumbag muslim fare"

Go see Defiance.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 11:30:44 PM »
I'm deeply touched by the support received for this by all the JTF'rs here.

Hindus are with Jews,in blood,sweat and tears. Long live Kahanism,Long live Israel. Hindu-Yehudi bhai bhai!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 12:18:39 AM »
UGHH!!! why did they have to make it pro-muslim.  Hollywood/Baliwood/Eurowood is ALWAYS scared of offending them.

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 12:53:07 AM »
I saw it and I thought it was ok, lots of action, happy ending. I did see the pro Mo stuff that was slipped in, the brother praying on rug and then the "God is good"  :thumbsdown:statement the dieing brother makes at the end, but I still enjoyed the flick.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 01:35:26 AM »
I saw it and I thought it was ok, lots of action, happy ending. I did see the pro Mo stuff that was slipped in, the brother praying on rug and then the "G-d is good"  :thumbsdown:statement the dieing brother makes at the end, but I still enjoyed the flick.

The movie was created to make the peaceful Hindus look bad. The movie potrayed Moslems as victims, which is gross reversal of the truth.
Moslems are demonic cold blooded murderers, liars and thieves.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 02:05:53 AM »
I'm deeply touched by the support received for this by all the JTF'rs here.

Hindus are with Jews,in blood,sweat and tears. Long live Kahanism,Long live Israel. Hindu-Yehudi bhai bhai!

:clap: :fist: :israel:

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 02:39:13 AM »
I saw it and I thought it was ok, lots of action, happy ending. I did see the pro Mo stuff that was slipped in, the brother praying on rug and then the "G-d is good"  :thumbsdown:statement the dieing brother makes at the end, but I still enjoyed the flick.

The movie was created to make the peaceful Hindus look bad. The movie potrayed Moslems as victims, which is gross reversal of the truth.
Moslems are demonic cold blooded murderers, liars and thieves.

I agree, but I still enjoyed to movie.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 03:56:02 AM »
I have watched it. Hindu Zionist, you are 100% right. It is a bolschewist movie.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani