Author Topic: Joe Biden's admiration of Nazi mass murderers in Kosovo exposed - new JTF video  (Read 1327 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                        בס''ד

This is the fourth video that the great 4International has produced. Once again, 4International has made a very powerful film that must be seen by as many people as possible.

Warning: there are some very gruesome pictures of Albanian Muslim Nazi atrocities committed against innocent Serbs in this video.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I saw it and commented and rated it.  5 stars.  I hope this one gets around.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
thats one great video great work!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
It's really really good!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
5stars and commented
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm running out of compliments my friend. You are brilliant! Keep it up and you can give Spielberg a run for his $. :teach:

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom,

Thank you so very much Chaim, Mo2388, mord, zachor_ve_kavod, Abben, SerbChicago and everyone of you wonderful JTF'ers for making this possible with your uplifting words of encouragement!!

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
You are doing an excellent job 4International!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
You are doing an excellent job 4International!

Thanks very much Yesha!!! Supportive comments like that really mean a lot to me - very deeply appreciated, brother! Thank you to all the truly great JTF'ers for your support & encouragement!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have never understand what was the cause that made specially German and American leftists so obsessed with doing evil things to Serbs.

I mean this was a weird alliance of Joschka Fischer and Rudolf Scharping on the one hand and Madleine Albright and Bill Clinton on the other.

Joe Biden belongs obviously to this group.

Is there more behind it as simply Nazi serbhate? Are there economic interests nobody of us is aware of?

I have heard that Joschka Fischer works now for Madeleine Albrights consulting agency.

This people stick even private together, althrough they have totally different backgrounds.

Here is something very fishy!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I have never understand what was the cause that made specially German and American leftists so obsessed with doing evil things to Serbs.

I mean this was a weird alliance of Joschka Fischer and Rudolf Scharping on the one hand and Madleine Albright and Bill Clinton on the other.

Joe Biden belongs obviously to this group.

Is there more behind it as simply Nazi serbhate? Are there economic interests nobody of us is aware of?

I have heard that Joschka Fischer works now for Madeleine Albrights consulting agency.

This people stick even private together, althrough they have totally different backgrounds.

Here is something very fishy!

Hi Pheasant!
I saw the video Chaim posted. The Liberals will have to be fought right along with the Nazi Moslems.
Liberals know this is happening and they are obviously doing nothing about it.
This is hard EVIDENCE that Liberals have embraced the Moslem enemy and intend on helping them dispose of the Jews and Christians.
There are Serbs being slaughtered, where is the Liberal outcry? Liberals claim to be humantarians, yet they allow and make no demands for the Moslem nazis to stop
murdering innocent people. This is pure evil and I am going to have to rely on G-d alone for a Miracle...a Miracle to wake up and find Islam and the Moslems off the face of this Earth.

Shabbat Shalom  - Dox   

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
very good, sad, but profound and wonderful- terrible times ahead. :(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
very good, sad, but profound and wonderful- terrible times ahead. :(

It will be ok AsheDina....these MONSTERS have provoked the wrath of Hashem. G-d will deal with them accordingly!

Shabbat Shalom AsheDina - Dox

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom JTF brothers & sisters,

I also want to personally thank the wonderful  AsheDina, Pheasant & Republicandox and so many others over the last 3 weeks for all of your thoughtful, intelligent and awesomely inspiring words of support and encouragement!!

This really means so much to me!

Thanks a MILLION my fellow JTF'ers!!! I truly love and admire you all!!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

I also want to personally thank the wonderful  AsheDina, Pheasant & Republicandox and so many others over the last 3 weeks for all of your thoughtful, intelligent and awesomely inspiring words of support and encouragement!!

You are very welcome. G-d Bless!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

You are very welcome. G-d Bless!

Shalom - Dox

Yes  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani