is it a sin to be gay and manogamous

yes
18 (90%)
no
1 (5%)
dont know
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: a poll for you all  (Read 4683 times)

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
a poll for you all
« on: March 13, 2007, 06:57:05 PM »
so i want to know how you all think for real, i know some of you agree with me homosexuality is a sin when its permiscuous, but not when with one person only. this way you can vote and stay onanimus.

tonycali99

Allen-T

Re: a poll for you all
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 07:23:26 PM »
so i want to know how you all think for real, i know some of you agree with me homosexuality is a sin when its permiscuous, but not when with one person only. this way you can vote and stay onanimus.

tonycali99

How many times does Chaim have to spell it out for you? It doesn't matter what you,me Chaim or anyone thinks about fagdom, G-d hates it, this is a religious forum and what don't you get? Do you really not comprehend that a man invading another man where he defecates is abominable? Face it, the idea of taking on responsability like raising a family terrifies you so as a cop out you gobble dong.   

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 07:39:59 PM »
For the record, there is something wrong with you if you think that punching another's man colon with your beige sausage is a good idea.  Since when did babies come out of a guy's tuchus?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 01:34:19 AM »
Face it, the idea of taking on responsability like raising a family terrifies you so as a cop out you gobble dong.   
So true! :D

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 02:18:54 AM »

tonycali99

May I please ask just why do you like the idea of homosexuality?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 06:19:03 AM »
When I was at university there were lots of homosexuals and black around, also a few Jews.  The homosexuals were not part of the club.  I did once see an extremely tall and jovial negro high-five a young Jewish man while waiting for a class but that was it.  He spent most of his time chasing after white women.

Homosexuals are what the Hindus would call 'chandala'.  A white male homosexual would be better off killing himself.  It's hard enough to be a white male heterosexual.  Now everyone hates your stinking guts.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Din Rodef

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 10:25:30 AM »
Why does the thread starter seem to be so obsessed with homosexuals?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 04:24:04 PM »
Why does the thread starter seem to be so obsessed with homosexuals?
I'm not sure if anyone has a clue. He probably does not know.
He's got a broomstick shoved high up his rear.
He rotates it often.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 06:47:27 PM »
A society of homosexuals will only lead to the death of mankind since it severs sexual behaviour from its reproductive function. Homosexuals advocate a view of human relationships that is at odds with the natural order and stability of human society. We do not need to go into the preverse nature and the bad consequences of homosexuality.....its just evil and unatural!Face the facts tonycali, you cannot try to extract any arguement in favour of this vile act because there isn't any.

If we tolerate ANY form of homosexuality then it'll just grow and encourage them!

Can't you comprehend the vileness in it all!!?!?!?!?!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 07:26:50 PM »
When I saw this poll, I could just predict the results. I wonder who the other person is that didn't vote yes.

I thought administrators could see who votes for what.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »
A society of homosexuals will only lead to the death of mankind since it severs sexual behaviour from its reproductive function.
Admittedly I'm hijacking Tony's thread and your train of thought (albeit only apologizing to the latter), but are you asserting that it is a sin for anyone to use contraception?  ???

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 12:33:44 AM »
Monogamous fag relationship is like drinking just a tea spoon of urine and polygamous fag relationships are like drinking many bottles of urine!  What is the difference?

The Kinsey report of 1948 indicates that the average homosexual man had a sexual encounter no more frequently than once month, by 1980, the advent of fag bars and bath houses had increased this average to dozens per month. Fag AIDS patients have often had thousands of sexual partners. Medical reports of complications arising form AIDS-associated high-risk activities such as anal intercourse and fisting are first mentioned in the medical literature only at the beginning of the 1970’s, and become increasingly frequent thereafter. From 1060 to 1980, the rates of syphilis triple, gonorrhea quadruple, and diseases related to “gay bowel syndrome” quadruple. These increases were found only among fag men, but not among heterosexual men or women.

When fags are allowed to sneak around like roaches, they don’t pose nearly as great a risk as when they’re allowed to set up shop in public. The fact is that fags are not born, at least not all of them. A queer bar is a standing temptation to destructive behavior. It makes it that much more attractive for a marginal youth to fall into destructive patterns. No need for it. We can see from the evidence that legalizing fag-magnet businesses leads directly to whopping rises in horrible diseases. For that reason alone, no kind of homosexual-catering business should be allowed.

Levels of Promiscuity Prior to the AIDS epidemic, a 1978 study found that 75 percent of white, gay males claimed to have had more than 100 lifetime male sex partners: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250-499; 15 percent claimed 500- 999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners. Levels of promiscuity subsequently declined, but some observers are concerned that promiscuity is again approaching the levels of the 1970s. The medical consequence of this promiscuity is that gays have a greatly increased likelihood of contracting HIV/AIDS, syphilis and other STDs.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 04:25:33 PM »
A society of homosexuals will only lead to the death of mankind since it severs sexual behaviour from its reproductive function.
Admittedly I'm hijacking Tony's thread and your train of thought (albeit only apologizing to the latter), but are you asserting that it is a sin for anyone to use contraception?  ???

Personally i would say no it isnt a sin because its consequences can have a good and helpful effect BUT on the other hand they spur people on to commit extra martial sex with the thought that they can escape the results of pregnancy and humilation etc. However it is used as a familly planner to control your kids and make sure you dont go overboard with numbers leading out of control and you not being able to support them. It can also clean up the mess of social problems and unwanted children being born, which will just introduce more pain and anguish. Since religious rules have been moderately abolished in the west, it helps clean up the effects of the sins on the rest of the community. Except the shavrtzas dont seem to be using them much at all. My views also stand on the disadvantage onlook of it all and i believe that contraception should only be used at certain stages......actually i'm not sure, i don't really know what i think about it. I would think about it religiously and ethically and then base my views.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 06:44:57 AM »
Ok. What about this one?

stay onanimus.

I think that your Freudian just slipped.

This thread is gross.

Enough!!!  :-X