Author Topic: Lets review what Obama has done in the first few days of his admin (updated)  (Read 1483 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
1) set 245 Terrorists on the way to freedom

2) His congressional committee has announced that stimulus money should be limited from going to 'white' males.

3)  PROHIBITED WATERBOARDING

4) signed 5 executive orders in the first 3 days of office (more than the last 6 presidents COMBINED!!)

5)  given orders to dismantle the CIA terrorist watch overseas.

6)  Military cutbacks galore, missle defense systems dismanteled.

7)  Moslems placed in high positions by his administration.

8-  Called for A two State solution for Israel ....forcing israel to give up land again.

AND THIS IS THE FIRST WEEK OF HIS PRESIDENCY.  IF THIS IS THE FIRST THING HE HAS DONE WHAT WORSE IS THERE YET TO COME?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 10:10:02 PM by briann »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
AND THIS IS THE FIRST WEEK OF HIS PRESIDENCY.  IF THIS IS THE FIRST THING HE HAS DONE WHAT WORSE IS THERE YET TO COME?

Thanks for this informative post, brother briann.

May G-d help us.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
He signs Executive Orders as if he's King, not President.  All I can say is OY VEY!, G-d help us all.  We we soon need a Second American Revolution, I swear.  All of us here saw this coming, too.   >:(

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Yes we did see this coming. Its a shame that no one payed attention to us!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

2) His congressional committee has announced that stimulus money should be limited from going to 'white' males.

4) signed 5 executive orders in the first 3 days of office (more than the last 6 presidents COMBINED!!

Hussien has also given orders to dismantle the CIA terrorist watch overseas.
Military cutbacks galore, missle defense systems dismanteled.
Moslems placed in high positions by his administration.
A two State solution for Israel ....forcing israel to give up land again.
The list is endless !   G-d help us ...keep praying for a miracle!

Shalom - Dox

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer

4) signed 5 executive orders in the first 3 days of office (more than the last 6 presidents COMBINED!!)

8-  Called for A two State solution for Israel ....forcing israel to give up land again.

Which muslims did he place in high positions?  When did he say he wants a "two state solution"?  Come to think of it, when did he do any of this?  I'm not disputing these claims, it's just that I didn't hear about any of this.  I guess that shouldn't surprise me, given the state of the media.  Could you provide some sources for some of these claims, 'cause I haven't heard about any of this, though it doesn't surprise me.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Listen at 0:46 and beyond.  Obama says:

"Lasting peace requires more than a long ceasefire. That's why I will sustain an active commitment to seek two states living side by side in peace and security."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

'

Honestly I am so afraid of this Moslem President ...the bad feeling I have won't go away.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
He is urging Israel to open up the Gaza border and allow "aid" to the muslims with "foreign oversight". The same oversight that is currently in Lebanon, apparently. He is the most pro-"palestinian" president in history.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
I truly believe Obama is a Muslim.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

Yeah where can I find this stuff?

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Let us pray God will save the U.S. from this creature and give us a miracle.  God can make miracles.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Let us pray G-d will save the U.S. from this creature and give us a miracle.  G-d can make miracles.

Yes Hashem does make Miracles ....B'H !!! 

Excellent post!
                                                                              Shalom - Dox

P.S. G-d will cut off the head of the Islamic snake that is swallowing our Globe.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Yeah where can I find this stuff?

Theres a couple of great sites... try www.exposeobama.com

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Obama's stand on Kashmir is very disappointing!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 11:04:52 AM by Hindu Zionist »