Author Topic: Happy Birthday to ME!  (Read 2266 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Happy Birthday to ME!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 11:41:53 PM »
Chaim,

Thank you very much, your blessing is very much appreciated. I know who my friends are and they all wished me the best. I have much love for all the righteous JTF members and am proud of our goals.

The members of JTF are like family to me and I enjoy helping them with anything they require. These are hard times we are going through and only faith and our true friends will be able to help us.

May we see the Geulah in our days.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2009, 02:29:00 AM »
Happy birthday, Muman!  I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy many more to come.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2009, 03:17:11 AM »
 Happy Belated Birthday,  muman613!

May the coming year and well beyond bring you and your family only the best of health.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/