Author Topic: US is not your enemy: Obama to Muslim world  (Read 2649 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
US is not your enemy: Obama to Muslim world
« on: January 27, 2009, 07:04:34 AM »
Pledging to initiate a new partnership based on mutual respect and interest with the Muslim world, US President Barack Obama has said Islamic nations should not consider America as their enemy.

In his first full presidential interview to a television channel in the Middle East, Obama attempted to present a humble and conciliatory face of the US to the Muslim world, where there is much resentment and animosity against America.

"I have Muslim members of my family. I have lived in Muslim countries... My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that Americans are not your enemy," Obama told the Dubai-based Al Arabiya television network, in a move that the mainstream US media quickly termed as his public diplomacy.

"What I've said, and I think Hillary Clinton has expressed this in her confirmation, is that if we are looking at the region as a whole and communicating a message to the Arab and the Muslim world, that we are ready to initiate a new partnership based on mutual respect and mutual interest, then I think that we can make significant progress," Obama said.

Expressing his determination to resolve the Israel-Palestine conflict, Obama said it is time for the US to listen and not dictate things.

Obama said he will also address the Muslim world directly in his first 100 days in office from the capital of an Islamic nation.

Obama said the ideas of Al Qaeda leaders Osama bin Laden and Zawahiri, who now seem to be nervous, are bankrupt.

"There's no actions that they've taken that say a child in the Muslim world is getting a better education because of them, or has better health care because of them," he said.

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20090081544

This is very depressing

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: US is not your enemy: Obama to Muslim world
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 08:01:51 AM »
Obama understands nothing.

It is not about of child education or health care.

It is about world dominance of a Nazi ideology called Islam.

If it would be about social advancement, the Arab Muslims in Israel would be the most loyal cititens ever.

But obviously they are not ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 08:27:57 AM »
I agree, it is about Nazi-Muslim domination over the world.  I hope Obama's words could reach out to the radicals, but unfortunately they do not think he is the Messiah, like this country!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 08:31:41 AM »
Muslamics do not have any problems with poverty, health or education.

Rather all their problems are inherently hidden in their initiation.

With their standard initiation, they become higher and higher supporters of jihadi terrorism and intolerant fundamentalism when they receive better and better finances, health and education.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 08:43:38 AM »
The problems with their initiation is that when they get meagre money, they purchase AK-47's.

When they get little money, they purchase F-16's.

And when they get mediocre money, they purchase nukes and open up the business of nucliai blackmailing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 10:40:04 AM »
HUSSEIN Obama is a FORIEGN USURPER AND NEVER TO BE TRUSTED. HE IS EVIL.  He WILL turn USA AGAINST Israel, NOT at first, but HE WILL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 12:52:24 AM »
Obviously, he's a Muslim, but the majority of Americans are ignorant and brainwashed by the "mainstream media."  Obama will do everything in his power to severely weaken and eventually destroy the US and Israel.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 04:55:00 AM »
He wants to weaken India too, he want us hindus to give up our Kashmir!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 08:14:17 AM »
ISLAM

Suicide bombings

Child molesting prophet

Sex offender Prophet

Murdering Prophet

Kamikazee Plane attacks

Beheadings

Shiites vs Sunnis

Subway bombings

WTC bombings

Nursery Bombings

Anthrax attacks

Rocket fire into Israel

Admired by Hitler

Toture of IDF and USA POWs...........................

................................................but its the religion of peace.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2