Author Topic: VIDEO: German Nazi NATO sons of whores shoot Serbs, YIMACH SHMAM VEZICHRAM  (Read 4749 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.

I met 100s of decent righteous Germans in my life that regret what they did in WWII and wish that never happened. But these NATO sons of dogs, these pieces of canine waste deserve to get shot in the head.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Of course they will murder Serbs. These fiends are bought and paid for by the Iranian Muslim Nazis. Unlike the United States, which has all the oil it needs if/when it decides to use it, Nazi Germany is 100% dependent on the ragheads for its lifeblood. They are puppets on Muslim strings. Don't forget that Germany is also playing the lead role in bringing about the Israel/Hezbollah prisoner "exchange".  ::)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
Of course they will murder Serbs. These fiends are bought and paid for by the Iranian Muslim Nazis. Unlike the United States, which has all the oil it needs if/when it decides to use it, Nazi Germany is 100% dependent on the ragheads for its lifeblood. They are puppets on Muslim strings. Don't forget that Germany is also playing the lead role in bringing about the Israel/Hezbollah prisoner "exchange".  ::)

Turkey supports the Alboz with troops and money, the Saudis and Iranians also but Turkey is in bed with Germany and the US and NATO. They have more in common with Albo inbred muzzies they share their Ottoman past. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 06:18:33 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
This has more to do with the German hatred against the Eastern Orthodox civilization and the expansion of the NATO-pact towards the East than with oil.
The Germans are not killing the Serbs for oil, Serbia has no oil. I do not think that Iran stands behind these actrocities which are conducted against the Serbs. Of course are terrorist organizations like "Alqaida" supporting Albanian separatists on Kosovo but "Alqaida" is not governing Iran or Arab countries.

The NATO, Vatican, Nazis, Communists, West-Europe, Austro-Hungarian kindom and the Ottomanic Empire have all murdered Serbs and occupied Serbian lands all in their own times, in their own ways, for their own goals, with their own reasons and some times in combination with each other. For example the fascists, Vatican and the communists together in 1941-1945.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
This has more to do with the German hatred against the Eastern Orthodox civilization and the expansion of the NATO-pact towards the East than with oil.
The Germans are not killing the Serbs for oil, Serbia has no oil. I do not think that Iran stands behind these actrocities which are conducted against the Serbs. Of course are terrorist organizations like "Alqaida" supporting Albanian separatists on Kosovo but "Alqaida" is not governing Iran or Arab countries.

The NATO, Vatican, Nazis, Communists, West-Europe, Austro-Hungarian kindom and the Ottomanic Empire have all murdered Serbs and occupied Serbian lands all in their own times, in their own ways, for their own goals, with their own reasons and some times in combination with each other. For example the fascists, Vatican and the communists together in 1941-1945.

Do you believe the Croats and other Christians hate the Serbs more than Al Qaeda and other muslim nazis?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Do you believe the Croats and other Christians hate the Serbs more than Al Qaeda and other muslim nazis?

Is it possible that someone is able to ask a question like this……..? ? 

I can not look into the hearts of the Croats, Germans, Bosnian Muslims and Albanians, so I don not know who hates us more. But I know who committed more crimes against us!
I am not talking about hate or who hates more or less. That’s is not the issue.
Why do not you ask me who is committing more damage to my nation and country? Well, I think that you know the answer by your self!
Who is currently occupying Serbian lands? Is it Iran, is it “Alqaida” ?   
You know about which force I am talking about.

You can not compared “Alqaida” with Croats or other Christians.
Now you are putting a terrorist organization in the same corner with some groups of people.

The organization of “Alkaida” was organized and sponsored by the CIA in order to fight, in the beginning, the Russian (80s) and later the Serbs (90s). 

Everybody who knows history is informed about the fact that the worst atrocities against the Serbs were conducted by the Nazi Croats. Only Croatia’s government established special extermination camps for Serbian children. The intention of Nazi Croatia was to biological exterminate the Serbs. In order to accomplish that they added the Orthodox Serbs into the extermination program of Nazi Germany. The Bosnian Muslims and the Albanians are not better than the Nazis because they decided to support the Croatian program of the extermination of the Orthodox Serbs.

The Turkish colonial empire had not the intention to biological exterminate the Orthodox Serbs. The Serbs were considered as the second class in the Ottoman empire and the Serbs who stood up against the Ottomanic colonial authorities were prosecuted and murdered. In contradiction to Nazi Croatia the laws of the Turkish empire did not include the extermination of everything that’s Serbian Orthodox.

The Serbs are living between two civilizations, religions, cultures and colonial empires and we are attacked from both sides.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 04:52:45 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
I believe the title is wrong on this video. As far as i know these people in the yellow car are KLA fighters ( Shiptars aka Albanians).

:soldier:

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I am realy glad to see IslamIsCancer and Dalmacija posting!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer

only god knows, until western christians do not come back to the right path we can't trust them
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
Most "western Christians" aren't believers to almost any extent. Belief in God in the UK is at 31% of total population today, of which I'm sure around 5-8% is muzzies, so you're looking at 23-26% of Britons believing in God.

Sweden was not long ago ranked as #1 in the world in terms of atheism, with about 75% of the population (if memory serves me) identified as atheists. Those are just some examples. It seems the only place in the "west" that still has its religious beliefs is the United States, where I think over 70% of people said they believed in God in one way or another, the majority being Christians.

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
Re: VIDEO: German Nazi NATO sons of whores shoot Serbs, YIMACH SHMAM VEZICHRAM
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 02:12:17 AM »
Just reading Dalmacija's posts makes me realize how much knowledge he possesses.

He contributed so much to this section and forum. It's a real shame he's gone.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: VIDEO: German Nazi NATO sons of whores shoot Serbs, YIMACH SHMAM VEZICHRAM
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »
We have now Croat Americanhero to help Serbs in this section, enjoy :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,