Author Topic: Then what?  (Read 1885 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Then what?
« on: February 01, 2009, 07:54:24 PM »
(Too horrible to contemplate... I'm sorry to even bring this up.)

Suppose that Israel or America turns out to be afraid, or too stupid, or too weak to do what it takes to prevent Ahmadinejad from developing his atomic bombs.  And (G-d help me for even uttering these words) suppose Iran somehow, say in 10 years, gets a nuclear bomb (or bombs) into Israel and sets it off.  Then what?  (I actually live with this fear every day.)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Then what?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »
Well, it is looking more and more possible by the day. When average Jews are more squeamish about harming "Iranian civilians" or causing bad blood with the U.S. than not getting nuked, we are all very screwed.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 08:37:46 PM »
I hope and pray this NEVER happens CF. I wish I could have total power over this world for just one day, there are so many I would obliterate off the face of this earth!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 09:03:06 PM »
I hope and pray this NEVER happens CF. I wish I could have total power over this world for just one day, there are so many I would obliterate off the face of this earth!
Me too.  Israel would have no security problems.  That case would be closed.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 12:25:22 AM »

Suppose that Israel or America turns out to be afraid, or too stupid, or too weak to do what it takes to prevent Ahmadinejad from developing his atomic bombs.  And (G-d help me for even uttering these words) suppose Iran somehow, say in 10 years, gets a nuclear bomb (or bombs) into Israel and sets it off.  Then what?  (I actually live with this fear every day.)

You should not be afraid to ask this question.  This is a very important question that needs to be at the top of every decent person's mind.  Your fears are well founded; this could happen (G-d forbid).  And by the way, if Iran is not stopped, it could have the bomb within months, not years (if it doesn't have it already).

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 12:54:11 AM »

You should not be afraid to ask this question.  This is a very important question that needs to be at the top of every decent person's mind.  Your fears are well founded; this could happen (G-d forbid).  And by the way, if Iran is not stopped, it could have the bomb within months, not years (if it doesn't have it already).
True.  And good -- I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having these horrible, horrible thoughts.  I lived to see the Twin Towers come down.  That was enough for me.  I don't want to live to see Israel nuked thanks to people too stupid to see what's right before their very eyes.  I'd rather be 6 feet under first.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 01:07:35 AM »

Umm... theyll be able to make a bomb in only 1 year.  and after that... it can be several per year.  Im guessing it will take about 3 years before the first Islamic paramilitary group has their hands on one. 

I think that if Israel is nuked... Obama will do nothing except call for tolerance and understanding... and say that the US will fully comply with the results and suggestions of the UN.

Israel will attack Iran.  Obama will call for both sides to show restraint.

Obama will be replaced with Palin.  She will nuke Tehran.