Author Topic: Beware of Muzzi-Commie propaganda, Hindu Nationalists portrayed as anti-Semitic  (Read 11191 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I won't forget the innocent Christians in Orissa and what was done to them by Hindus.
the Hindu tribals were hurt after their religion was insulted and their leader was killed by the missionaries.
Actually you shouldnt call the CHristians in Orssia as CHristians.. they are not worth being called a Christian.. infact none of the supposedly called Indian Christians are Christians.. cause the Christianity they preach is an insult on the teaching of the bible. And if the Christians of the rest of the world are siding with the Indian CHristians then its a big mistake.

It's not for a Hindu to say who is a Christian and who is not a Christian.

Rubystars you dont have much idea what goes on here in the name of Christianity... I am thinking of going around Churches in Mumbai atleast and take pics of what kind of Christianity is practised here. There are many churches here dedicated to Chrisitian Saint. With Statues of them inside to whom people pray .. the way how Hindus pray their Gods. There is a Church near my place which is called Saint Bonavencher CHurch with idol of him installed ..Indian Christians flock to go there.. when i asked one what is there inside .. she said they are going to take blessings of that Saint. Wow.

At least the Catholic saints are human (except for a couple of angels) rather than rats or monkeys or octopus-humanoids.

Not only Saints are idolized, Even Mary and Jesus are.
Check the following.. This is a very famous place for Indian Chrisitians
http://www.vailankannichurch.org/

Now tell me if you really want to consider them as Christians with biblical belief. Also this particular church generates a lot of heat from Hindus who claim that this place was originally a place with Hindu deity of GOddess Durga which was converted and shown as place of Mother Mary in order to start missionizing.

It looks like a branch of the Catholic church to me.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Thank you for your views Rubystars. and bullcat it is ok about what you think about it. If you come and see here in real you will realize.

I say it Idol worpship,cause the people who come to this church are touching the feet of the Mary as if they are taking the blessing directly from the idol.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anything doing for it through the idols, with the idols, of the idols, by the idols, for the idols, tantamount to the same thing and results. There is absolutely no artificial or real difference between them. This is irrespective of anything in Orissa.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I won't forget the innocent Christians in Orissa and what was done to them by Hindus.
the Hindu tribals were hurt after their religion was insulted and their leader was killed by the missionaries.
Actually you shouldnt call the CHristians in Orssia as CHristians.. they are not worth being called a Christian.. infact none of the supposedly called Indian Christians are Christians.. cause the Christianity they preach is an insult on the teaching of the bible. And if the Christians of the rest of the world are siding with the Indian CHristians then its a big mistake.

It's not for a Hindu to say who is a Christian and who is not a Christian.

Rubystars you dont have much idea what goes on here in the name of Christianity... I am thinking of going around Churches in Mumbai atleast and take pics of what kind of Christianity is practised here. There are many churches here dedicated to Chrisitian Saint. With Statues of them inside to whom people pray .. the way how Hindus pray their Gods. There is a Church near my place which is called Saint Bonavencher CHurch with idol of him installed ..Indian Christians flock to go there.. when i asked one what is there inside .. she said they are going to take blessings of that Saint. Wow.

At least the Catholic saints are human (except for a couple of angels) rather than rats or monkeys or octopus-humanoids.

When I saw this thread building up I thought the same thing. I knew an Indian fellow who told me a bit about the hundreds of different G-d's sounds very confusing to an outsider. He gave me a nice shirt from India that has one of the G-d's on it that represents wealth ( an elephant). I also had a tenant that was rat infesting the property by feeding the rats in a small shed  by storing garbage in there for the rats to eat. When I went in there and a rat jumped on my arm I promptly tossed every thing out in the garbage and stopped further use of the shed. He seem very disturbed when I told him rats were not acceptable on the property. I honestly don't know why he would be disturbed by the removal of rats? Then there is that place in India where they go in and get a blessing by letting a Cobra bite them. Very Strange to me  but go figure. My opinion is people should be able to worship as they please as long as the are respectful of other religions and not rat infesting the landlords property.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Those rats were pet or what. What was the color of the rats.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
BTW apart from Cobra bite, they also treat with iron bites, sharp knives and hammers, killer rays and radiations.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Those rats were pet or what. What was the color of the rats.
Pet rats live in a cage here in America not in a tool shed feasting on a mound of moldering garbage multiplying and infesting everything. I though the guy was going to pass out when he saw me flatten a few smaller ones with a shovel. It might have been his grandpa or grandma. Who knows.

• Master JTFer
There are 1% Hindus who believe in such things, maybe due to superstitions
and i agree with cjd, rats are filthy we have to kill them if they infest our homes or its surroundings. Rats are useful in once sense that many medical/genetic tests can be carried out on them,before its tested on humans.We thank God for such useful creation.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank you for your views Rubystars. and bullcat it is ok about what you think about it. If you come and see here in real you will realize.

I say it Idol worpship,cause the people who come to this church are touching the feet of the Mary as if they are taking the blessing directly from the idol.
I'm not going to argue the Christian faith with you Hindu Zionist.  I believe that JTF is not the place to do that.
I sense you are purposely trying to be divisive, against the Christian members of JTF, in this thread.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Master JTFer
can you go thru my posts again, and tell who exactly started to bring this Indian Christian thing in this thread?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Remember the real common enemy, in case any diversion has been brought by muslonazi & EuroCommunists:

http://www.geocities.com/ibniblis/hindukush.html

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
can you go thru my posts again, and tell who exactly started to bring this Indian Christian thing in this thread?

I think I did. But my intention was not to sabotage our cooperation.

On the one hand I wanted to give you some backup on the other I was curious.

But it always ends like this. I had to know it.  :o

For my part I knew some people from Hindu descent and they are all great. Never had trouble with them and of course no hate towards Christians of any group. Friedrich for example is one of them. He is here on the forum too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
and i agree with cjd, rats are filthy we have to kill them if they infest our homes or its surroundings. Rats are useful in once sense that many medical/genetic tests can be carried out on them,before its tested on humans.We thank G-d for such useful creation.

Even 1% of a massive population is still a heck of a lot of people! I also doubt the 1% claim.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anything doing for it through the idols, with the idols, of the idols, by the idols, for the idols, tantamount to the same thing and results. There is absolutely no artificial or real difference between them. This is irrespective of anything in Orissa.   
Yea your so right. I guess  the Hindu's keep statues like this around for decorations. My point is people myself included should not try to comment on things that would take years to understand and expect the people being berated not to get upset.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesh_Chaturthi

http://templesofbharat.blogspot.com/2009/01/snake-temple-mannarsala.html

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think what Hindu Zionest tries to explain is, that all this idols are only aspects of one. It is similar to Neoplatonism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoplatonism
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
and i agree with cjd, rats are filthy we have to kill them if they infest our homes or its surroundings. Rats are useful in once sense that many medical/genetic tests can be carried out on them,before its tested on humans.We thank G-d for such useful creation.

Even 1% of a massive population is still a heck of a lot of people! I also doubt the 1% claim.

I don't get why you are still trying to attack Hindus.  
Someone could make the exact same claim about Christians who bring poisenous snakes to church or Christian Identity or the modern day Unitarian Church.  What about the Trinity Church?  These types of insults back and forth do no good and the fact is that the Hindus here are joining as friends.  

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Someone could make the exact same claim about Christians who bring poisenous snakes to church or Christian Identity or the modern day Unitarian Church.  What about the Trinity Church?  These types of insults back and forth do no good and the fact is that the Hindus here are joining as friends.   

The point is this idol worship claim seems to always be tossed on the backs of the Roman Catholics here on the forum. Its funny but when its tossed back on the sender they don't seem to care for it. You said it, we should be concerned about bigger issues and leave people to their own religion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Someone could make the exact same claim about Christians who bring poisenous snakes to church or Christian Identity or the modern day Unitarian Church.  What about the Trinity Church?  These types of insults back and forth do no good and the fact is that the Hindus here are joining as friends.  

Those groups I think are terrible. I'd have a few choice words for them too.

I don't think it's right for India to be a Hindu nation because India has given birth to many religions, not just Hinduism. Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism as well as many forms of Hinduism itself originated in India. Those are only the well-known religions.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

Those groups I think are terrible. I'd have a few choice words for them too.

I don't think it's right for India to be a Hindu nation because India has given birth to many religions, not just Hinduism. Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism as well as many forms of Hinduism itself originated in India. Those are only the well-known religions.

Perhaps the Punjab Sikh province should have its own independence.  Budhism came from Hinduism so I don't think any Hindus would discriminate against them.  I don't know much about Jain but I think it would be good to have just one Hindu nation, because India will collapse just like America, if they continue this multi cultural diversity belief.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Hello everyone,

I think I need to step in here.  

JTF works with good pro-Israel, pro Western anti-Islamic people of ALL religions and nationalities. Therefore, we cannot have people insulting each others religions.  So can we please not go on about who is or who isn't a real Christian/Catholic?  That's really between the Christians/Catholics on their own time, and not for the others here.  

Also we don't have to agree with each other on theology.  Otherwise, we would be arguing all the time, and never getting anything done.  For example, we have Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox Christian Serbs, atheists, Noahides, Orthodox Jews, and not so observant Jews here.  I DO NOT want a repeat of the ugly fighting that went on between some of the Serbs and Catholics here a while back.  Trust me, it was extremely ugly, and I had to removed dozens of posts.  

So everyone, please remember that we're going to have to work together, especially now with B. Hussein Obama as President of the United States and leader of the free world.  We need to do all we can to stop the Islamonutters AND their leftist enablers in the West and the rest of the world.  Now is not the time to bicker over the definition of idol worship.  

So please keep the discussions here civil, as I would rather not lock this thread.  

• Master JTFer

Someone could make the exact same claim about Christians who bring poisenous snakes to church or Christian Identity or the modern day Unitarian Church.  What about the Trinity Church?  These types of insults back and forth do no good and the fact is that the Hindus here are joining as friends.   

The point is this idol worship claim seems to always be tossed on the backs of the Roman Catholics here on the forum. Its funny but when its tossed back on the sender they don't seem to care for it. You said it, we should be concerned about bigger issues and leave people to their own religion.
Roman Catholics practice their religion in accordance to biblical beliefs. It is the Indian Christian who wanted to expose.. who are using the identity as Christians here but are doing things which are not in accordance with the bible. This is due to the fact that the idol worshipping mentality is deeply ingrained into the minds of Hindus.. Remember the Indian Christians were Hindus before they converted, and still they cannot get over this kind of worship. But this kind of worship is used to pull Indian crowd into churches for money while the realy concept of the Bible is lost. That is what i wanted to tell you my friend. .. If there is anything wrong we should not defend it. Just like how Rubystars is not defending the Unitarian Church and the Trinity Church concepts..

I am also against Hindus who believe in superstitious concepts like keeping rats in temples, going around with Snake, Caste System,Dowry.. etc We want to get this out from the society ..and the people who practise this are falsely using Hindu name..

Anyways i'm stopping here, no more discussion on this topic from my side now

And about Hindu Nation, The Concept of Hindu Nationalism states that those people who consider the land of India as their holy land can lay claim to this land. Of course Sikhs,Buddhists,jains..etc believe this land is their holy land, hence they become part of the Hindu India.