Author Topic: Big problem: 34% of the High School students hate the Jews  (Read 827 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Big problem: 34% of the High School students hate the Jews
« on: January 29, 2009, 04:54:00 PM »
I just read the news. There were surveys in the high schools in Hungary, about the national origins, and about the politic etc.

34% of the high school students hate the Jews.  >:(

http://www.szon.hu/hirek/magyarorszag/cikk/erosodik-az-intolerancia-a-hazai-kozepiskolakban/cn/haon-news-charlotteInform-20090129-0404456349

My classmates are envious too, because I am the most good student lol.  :dance:
Its shame...I hate go to my class.  :'( Today 2 girls said (who already had abortion (children killing), that (because I have gluten sensitive) they would close me to jail, and feed me with gluten and they would laugh, when i die in stomach cancer. Idiot girl said me, "hey you loser, you unhappy, how do you look like, like a gay jew"
I was very angry. I said it. "If I would be a childrenkiller, I would shut up my mouth. And I would see into myself"  :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Big problem: 34% of the High School students hate the Jews
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 05:01:58 PM »
This is bad. But you have to consider how many of them are muslims.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 05:03:10 PM »
This is bad. But you have to consider how many of them are muslims.

In my class nobody, we don't have many muslims, we have again nazis like in 1944.  :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 05:03:24 PM »
What are you waiting for?

Israel awaits you! :fist:

Let those stupid chicks to drink their Tokaji wine  ;D
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 05:05:20 PM »
What are you waiting for?

Israel awaits you! :fist:

Let those stupid chicks to drink their Tokaji wine  ;D

I want move to Israel or to Canada or to USA after my studies (i have to finish the high school, and search an university there). On monday these 2 girls said "Oh i was stupid by someone, but i don't remember, i used many drugs and alcohol, looool, but that was a great party"

I said in myself, "kill yourself idiot whore"  ;D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 05:43:01 PM »
Tell her she should die of cancer.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!