Author Topic: Another racist "Peace Now" video against the Yemenite Jews  (Read 493 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Another racist "Peace Now" video against the Yemenite Jews
« on: January 29, 2009, 07:45:04 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                              בס''ד

Here the "Peace Now" traitors attack me for stating that thousands of Yemenite Jewish babies were kidnapped by the Israeli Bolshevik authorities in the 1950s. The Bolsheviks kidnapped the babies and told their parents that the babies died. When the parents asked for the body of the baby for burial, the Bolsheviks refused to give them the body or to even show them the body. The Bolsheviks also refused to give the parents birth certificates or death certificates, as was the procedure with all other babies. The babies were sold to leftwing kibbutz couples or sold on the black market. The parents never saw the babies again.

Peace Now and the establishment claims that this happened to "only" 100 Yemenite Jewish babies. In fact, there is testimony from thousands of Yemenite Jewish families that their babies were kidnapped. The best estimate is that 10,000 Yemenite Jewish babies were forever stolen from their parents and placed in anti-religious, leftwing, self-hating homes.

I mention many of these facts in the deliberately untranslated Hebrew clip.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest possible rating).

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Another racist "Peace Now" video against the Yemenite Jews
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 03:22:58 AM »
 Chaim,   regarding the individual who has been posting the " Peace Now " videos,    there's something that I noticed that I want to share with you and the other JTFers.   

One thing I pay close attention to on Zoo Tube is the list of "Friends"  someone has.      In the case of this individual,    the majority,   if not most,   of his ( or her ) friends are enemies of Israel and support other enemies of Israel.      In essence,   these are the type of individuals who "  Peace Now "  attracts.        This is something you might want to use in your Hebrew videos,    if you haven't already.     

The following is the list of "  friends "  that I mentioned above:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AntiChaimBenPesach&view=friends
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/