Author Topic: Hands down some of the worst Jewish traitors  (Read 943 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Hands down some of the worst Jewish traitors
« on: January 30, 2009, 01:01:17 AM »

Just sickening :doctor:

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Hands down some of the worst Jewish traitors
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 01:39:51 AM »
The tragedy is that this could only occur in an Israel with no G-d.  It is said that a Jew who lives among the nations is as if he has no G-d.  What is a Jew who lives in an Israel where there is no G-d?  They have secularized Zionism.  They have taken the dream of returning to our homeland and turned it into a desecration.  They are desecrating G-d with His own gift!!!

Are there any so-called "Palestinians" who would betray their own people thus?  And yet, these are children; children who have been brainwashed by Shimon Peres and Ehud Olmert and the Bolshevic news media and peace now and Noam Chomsky and all the rest.  These children are a symptom of a much larger problem.  We must take the country back from the secularists and take upon ourselves as individuals and as a nation the yoke of heaven.  Then such abominations could not exist.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 02:57:39 AM »

I came across that video a while back.       A number of individuals on Zoo Tube have been using those traitors for anti-Israeli propaganda purposes.      I agree that these are some of the worst Jewish traitors.

This leads me to another Jewish traitor that I came across on Zoo Tube.      This one might even be worse than the ones in the above video.     Which speaks volumes:

http://www.youtube.com/user/witzkeyman
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 04:29:37 AM »

I came across that video a while back.       A number of individuals on Zoo Tube have been using those traitors for anti-Israeli propaganda purposes.      I agree that these are some of the worst Jewish traitors.

This leads me to another Jewish traitor that I came across on Zoo Tube.      This one might even be worse than the ones in the above video.     Which speaks volumes:

http://www.youtube.com/user/witzkeyman

That guy's just a moron.  He said, "it speak volume about Israel"  What is he, a caveman that can't pluralize his sentences?
He couldn't even complete the word unilatterally and I'm not sure how acting unilaterally on something, equals agression.  I think he listened to some NPR and was too stupid to repeat it correctly. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 04:43:10 AM »
The tragedy is that this could only occur in an Israel with no G-d.  It is said that a Jew who lives among the nations is as if he has no G-d.  What is a Jew who lives in an Israel where there is no G-d?  They have secularized Zionism.  They have taken the dream of returning to our homeland and turned it into a desecration.  They are desecrating G-d with His own gift!!!

Are there any so-called "Palestinians" who would betray their own people thus?  And yet, these are children; children who have been brainwashed by Shimon Peres and Ehud Olmert and the Bolshevic news media and peace now and Noam Chomsky and all the rest.  These children are a symptom of a much larger problem.  We must take the country back from the secularists and take upon ourselves as individuals and as a nation the yoke of heaven.  Then such abominations could not exist.

These kids are worse than Olmert or Peres.  They wouldn't hit a Muslim after a Muslim committed mass murder of Jews.  At least the leftist leaders of Israel have some very, very low standards.  It seems some in Israelis aren't merely secularists but outright communist, anti-Semitic collaberatos.

When Muslims betray their people, they are killed in horible ways.  Look at Salman Rushdie who just wrote a variance about Mohammed; they called for his death and he never supported Israel. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 04:50:12 AM »
They look really some kind of deformed. Look at their faces and you see mental illness. The one girl is even not able to speak right.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani