General Category > General Discussion

Not All 12 Tribes of Israel are Jewish?

(1/2) > >>

David Ben-Ariel:

Are all Israelites Jewish? Are the Anglo-Saxons Israelite in origin? Are the Jews Khazar converts?

Not All Twelve Tribes of Israel are Jewish?

wonderfulgoy:
It's possible that some traces of Israelite identity are to be found in unexpected places because there were two separate captivities, one for north and south parts of the Kingdom, but this is some form of Christian Identity theology which seeks to steal from the Jews what G-d gave them.  It is a fanciful and heretical interpretation of the Scriptures.

mord:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on September 10, 2006, 05:20:28 AM ---Ben-Ariel,

If you are going to say that Jews are only Khazar converts, something the Arab Muslim Nazi enemies of The Jewish People claim, we will not tolerate it. Take that as your only warning.

The Administration.

--- End quote ---
No the article says Jews are not khazar converts  ' and some Joes deny Judah is legitimate, accusing them of being Khazar converts and unworthy of the Jewish Homeland. I refute both hateful teachings with the plain truth of the Bible'

David Ben-Ariel:

--- Quote from: mord on September 10, 2006, 01:23:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on September 10, 2006, 05:20:28 AM ---Ben-Ariel,

If you are going to say that Jews are only Khazar converts, something the Arab Muslim Nazi enemies of The Jewish People claim, we will not tolerate it. Take that as your only warning.

The Administration.

--- End quote ---
No the article says Jews are not khazar converts  ' and some Joes deny Judah is legitimate, accusing them of being Khazar converts and unworthy of the Jewish Homeland. I refute both hateful teachings with the plain truth of the Bible'

--- End quote ---

Thank you for clarifying that, as I do make it very plain in the article that I am against those who hate the Jews and slander them as merely Khazar converts.

Rhuan:
Perhaps, he believes that Jesus Christ was the messiah, thi would make Christianity the modern continuation of Judaism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version