Author Topic: obama turns up thermostat to 72 degress, while telling the rest to Freeze!!  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Here is obama hussein telling the American people they cannot keep warm during the winter

While Obama cranks up the White House thermostat to 72 degrees, because he is from Hawaii (apparently all those years in Chicago did not toughen him up as he claims!)

http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/01/30/milloy_obama/

The New York Times reported on Thursday, January 29 that:

“…the capital flew into a bit of a tizzy when, on his first full day in the White House, President Obama was photographed in the Oval Office without his suit jacket. There was, however, a logical explanation: Mr. Obama, who hates the cold, had cranked up the thermostat.

“He’s from Hawaii, O.K.?” said Mr. Obama’s senior adviser, David Axelrod, who occupies the small but strategically located office next door to his boss. “He likes it warm. You could grow orchids in there.”

Could this be the same Barack Obama who said last May that:

“We can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times… and then just expect that other countries are going to say ‘OK.’ … That’s not leadership. That’s not going to happen.”

And could this be the same Barack Obama who is looking to sign a stimulus bill that would spend billions of dollars installing millions of “smart meters” that would enable your power company to prevent you from being as comfortable as he is on hot and cold days?

While our new president is warm-and-toasty in the Oval Office, is he considering the plight of Michigan’s Marvin Schur, a 93-year World War II veteran, who was recently found frozen to death courtesy of a malfunctioning electricity “limiter” device installed by his power company?

Change has come to Washington. Elitism is dead. Long live elitism.
P.S. Last time I checked it was always women who need to crank up the thermostat to keep warm, oh well obambi represents the new age metro-sexual liberal man.

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have to laugh with this whole heat issue the entire thing brought me right back to the Jimmy Carter days. Obango is a liberal. Liberals believe you should do as they say and not do as they do. They are the ones in charge of who gets what and don't  ever forget it. Its all fine if he wants to feel like he is on a tropical island but if your a bit cold not to worry it builds character. Besides your paying his heating bill. Even more disturbing is the fact that he says Americans eat to much. America is the bread basket of the world. Why should we deprive ourselves of good food that is in abundance right here in the USA. Soon your electric and gas meter will be monitored. You will get a ration book for food and whatever else he feels you should have or not have. This is where we are headed folks. The people have spoken they won the election as old wax face has reminded us a number of times already.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It is a very good example Maimonides for the evil doublestandart this leading Bolschewists have.

In my country the most important Bolschewist is Oskar Lafontaine.

He lives in a palace, drinks only the finest French wines, has employed a cook from France and lives like Lucullus.

But he is raging day and night against the rich people, against climate change, etc.

He has build extra a great    balcony, so he is able to watch his bolschewist fellows cheering him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Lafontaine

Here you can see his palace:

This kind of people are such hypocrites. Bah.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
He should crank it up higher to prepare for hell.

Post of the month!   :::D
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is a very good example Maimonides for the evil doublestandart this leading Bolschewists have.

In my country the most important Bolschewist is Oskar Lafontaine.

He lives in a palace, drinks only the finest French wines, has employed a cook from France and lives like Lucullus.

But he is raging day and night against the rich people, against climate change, etc.

He has build extra a great    balcony, so he is able to watch his bolschewist fellows cheering him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Lafontaine

Here you can see his palace:

This kind of people are such hypocrites. Bah.
Why do nut jobs like this always need balconies. That's the first thing Hitler had built for him by Spear when he went into office. Troubling!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
He should crank it up higher to prepare for hell.

ditto
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Can you believe the EXCUSE the media is giving for this????????? He's from Hawaii he NEEDS the warmth! Um no, I don't think so! He is FROM Illinois you idiots! Now that he's president we are supposed to forget he's from Crook County? I hope he rots in hell.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Can you believe the EXCUSE the media is giving for this????????? He's from Hawaii he NEEDS the warmth! Um no, I don't think so! He is FROM Illinois you idiots! Now that he's president we are supposed to forget he's from Crook County? I hope he rots in hell.
:nono: :nono: Now now the liberals think they know whats good for us.  We have to keep our heat down, be patriotic and pay our taxes, don't smoke or drink. Don't over eat because we are gobbling up all the worlds food supply and the list goes on and on. So far the monkey president has the heat pinned on 75, I am sure he still smokes and a good many of his appointees have not payed their taxes in years even after being audited. Talk about leading by example but I guess that only goes for Republican politicians.