Author Topic: I need I ideas for upcoming videos  (Read 799 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I need I ideas for upcoming videos
« on: February 02, 2009, 02:22:33 PM »
These are the subjects of some of my upcoming videos that will be posted this week.

Jews have no future in this country Aliyah is the only option

Muslims Dogs who comment on my video. I will put out a message to them

The National Union Partry and why they are the only hope for Israel

I will put out 1 more video about Obama and George Mitchell

I want your thoughts and ideas. These all will be posted this week. My latest video just hit 1000 views in only a week and a half thank you all and please help publizise my videos. Our message is too important to only be heard by current JTFers we need to recurt new members. I still remember when I joined the forum in July of 2007 we had less then 500 members this week we will have 2500 members on the English forum. Help our movement grow
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: I need I ideas for upcoming videos
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 03:21:52 PM »
How about videos on the "Jews" who are in the Obamanation administration?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 05:05:30 PM »
David,   there are two topics that I would recommend you focusing on if you are going to make the videos this week:

1)  Upcoming Israeli Election.     This is something you mentioned in your post.      Once you make the video,    my recommendation would be for someone who is a member of the Hebrew Forum to post the link to your video on the Hebrew Forum.      At the very least,  the Hebrew Forum members who understand English would be able to comment on the video and promote the video (  on other Israeli sites and / or through email ).

2). The U.S. "Stimulus" Package bill.     If this is a subject you have strong opinions about,    its something that can be promoted by many JTF English board members,   including myself.

Thanks for your continued efforts.     You are making a positive difference.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »
I like all of your ideas for video's

I can only speak for myself, but I tend to do video's on topics that I am familiar with and that I feel are of relevance at the time that I make them. I try to make My Video's interesting for as many people as possible. Basically for people who are not members of JTF, but are moral upstanding people who may not be well versed in the topic that I choose.

I also try to reach those who might be "on the fence" about a topic and give them something to think about.

I hope this helps you.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 07:39:44 PM »
How about a video about the rotten group Peace Now?

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 07:47:57 PM »
These are the subjects of some of my upcoming videos that will be posted this week.

Jews have no future in this country Aliyah is the only option

Muslims Dogs who comment on my video. I will put out a message to them

The National Union Partry and why they are the only hope for Israel

I will put out 1 more video about Obama and George Mitchell

I want your thoughts and ideas. These all will be posted this week. My latest video just hit 1000 views in only a week and a half thank you all and please help publizise my videos. Our message is too important to only be heard by current JTFers we need to recurt new members. I still remember when I joined the forum in July of 2007 we had less then 500 members this week we will have 2500 members on the English forum. Help our movement grow

I'm looking forward to seeing your video about aliyah. I've started looking at some aliyah websites.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »
Thanks I will use these this week
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh