Author Topic: High ranking moslem Bangladeshi official Hitler did'nt kill enough Jews  (Read 366 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 this amuses from these son's of whores muzzies.Half of the Bangladershi women were raped by Paki son's of whore muzzies and i think a million of these snails were killed and had to be saved by India.Yet these little roaches open their pig mouths

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129753
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: High ranking moslem Bangladeshi official Hitler did'nt kill enough Jews
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 01:04:36 PM »
Bangladesh is "Kangladesh" (Wretched nation).
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 05:25:55 PM »
It is not just Israel's extermination Asafuddowlah seeks, however. "Now I believe that what Adolph Hitler did during the Holocaust was absolutely correct. He should have done this more extensively, to eliminate the total Jewish population from the world," he added.

Well, I wish, that everything he stated will be come upon him! I wish that the most brutal and evil SS and Sonderpolizei units will rage under his family and his loved ones like they raged under the poor Jews of eastern Europe.

Amen
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 07:08:42 AM »
It is not just Israel's extermination Asafuddowlah seeks, however. "Now I believe that what Adolph Hitler did during the Holocaust was absolutely correct. He should have done this more extensively, to eliminate the total Jewish population from the world," he added.

Well, I wish, that everything he stated will be come upon him! I wish that the most brutal and evil SS and Sonderpolizei units will rage under his family and his loved ones like they raged under the poor Jews of eastern Europe.

Amen
Yes indeed and the more brutal and sadistic  croats
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 10:25:40 AM »
When Kangladesh was a subject of Papistan, then Papistani soldiers brutally massacred more than 3 millions of Kangladeshi population in 1971.

Those miserable seem to have forgotten all that as they are converts and perverts. The only danger with Kangladeshi is that among all the muslamics of the world, they alone possess some sporadic brain cells and so they think themselves to be very intelligent.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.