Author Topic: Satellite images from deep inside Tonycali99's brain! VIDEO EXCLUSIVE!!  (Read 4714 times)

Allen-T

Fellow JTFers,
In an effort to preserve the decency of this forum, I contacted some friends at NASA last night. With the help of the space-monkey that circles Uranus I have obtained a direct satellite link to the deepest recesses of Tonycali99's cranium!!! Here are some disturbing, virtually undefinable images that give us a glimpse of the origins of his sexual/religious confusion which he likes to dump here on the forum!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 06:51:26 AM by Allen-T »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I liked that.   :P
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
AWWW please put it back Allen-T, my curiousty always get the better of me.

Allen-T

I wasn't planning to leave it up anyway, it's kinda weird and didn't want it posted on the channel to long, just a few days so insiders could have a good laugh and be done with it. I am going to be starting a video blog about some of the rare records of Jewish music that I have in my record collection. The first one is almost done. That should be up tomorrow, you'll like that better. And more TBAs should be appearing, G-d willing by early next week. I am trying to convince FOTL to cooperate with a idea I have for a video project but so far he hasn't agreed to anything.  ;)

• Master JTFer
I need to buy a webcam first.  At the moment all I have is a microphone.  I suppose I could provide the voice and you could provide the 'imagery'.   :-*
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

I need to buy a webcam first.  At the moment all I have is a microphone.  I suppose I could provide the voice and you could provide the 'imagery'.   :-*

Get the webcam, I think that would be better!! Or better yet get a cell phone with video capability and film the horrors you are exposed to day to day. Record a seperate audio track and I'll mix'm together! I am trying to make the SamanthaTheCat channel more well rounded, I just uploaded a Jewish music blog and I think a bi-monthly FOTL Report would be smashing!! Oh, have they started showing the new Fonejackers yet on channel 4 over there?

• Master JTFer
Oh, have they started showing the new Fonejackers yet on channel 4 over there?

Is it inter-racial?  :(

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I just saw the video.
Now, is that the faggot's brain before or after
he smoked that little boy's pipe?
Maybe that's the answer, maybe he'll become normal if
he inhales some cocaine?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Allen-T

Oh, have they started showing the new Fonejackers yet on channel 4 over there?

Is it inter-racial?  :(

No it's just very funny. It was a 30 minute one-off back in October 06, and there was a 10 minute Christmas one. I heard that 6 more were being made and were going to start airing around now. The other ones are on Youtube, check them out. The ones with the Nigerian scam artist are really good, in fact there is one where he is trying to scam a white girl!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow i can't wait to see the video you two are going to make! Allen-T have you heard of DASH music or arts, its jewish related and they hold "jewish gigs".

Allen-T

Re: Satellite images from deep inside Tonycali99's brain! VIDEO EXCLUSIVE!!
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 05:04:57 PM »
Wow i can't wait to see the video you two are going to make! Allen-T have you heard of DASH music or arts, its jewish related and they hold "jewish gigs".

No, I haven't what and where are they, here in NY?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 05:21:49 PM »
Its an organisation that tours and arranges events around the world but mainly in the u.k, america-definitly New York. The Israeli embassy funds them.

Allen-T

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 06:45:08 PM »
Its an organisation that tours and arranges events around the world but mainly in the u.k, america-definitly New York. The Israeli embassy funds them.

Thanks, I will look into it!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 02:09:03 AM »
Even though I assume the pics were gross (i.e. Tonycali flying the space shuttle into a black hole), I am with Sarah and the others in actually being curious to see what they were...  ???

Allen-T

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 05:18:53 AM »
Even though I assume the pics were gross (i.e. Tonycali flying the space shuttle into a black hole), I am with Sarah and the others in actually being curious to see what they were...  ???

No they weren't obscene in any sense. Recently while searching through 20 year old videotapes for some footage to use in another project I found some outtakes from a film I worked on back then I didn't know I still had. Ok I will upload it to my Google video account and post the link when it's live. With Google it sometimes takes awhile so be patient. The video is more weird than anything else, but the clip has this strange gay/religious imagery that I just layered with various filters,chopped up the audio and played with the speed, added some computer music by Iannis Xenakis and Jerky Boys samples and well......OK I'll let ya know when it's live again.   

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 06:53:31 AM »
The new link is in the first post in the thread where the old one was.  :-*