Author Topic: I look for a wife  (Read 39015 times)

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
I look for a wife
« on: February 04, 2009, 03:12:41 AM »
Religion: Orthodox Christian
Ethnicity: Serbian/Roma
Hobbies: Internet Forums, TV, Books, Walking
Strength: Loyal, Friendly,Trustable

Look for a caring, nice, loyal wife age around 17-27, never married, preferably virgin,must not be christian or religious but respects my religion

Girls introduce yourself in this thread or send me a pm for further contact information

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: I look for a wife
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 09:58:51 AM »
Well, I guess its not the best place for find a wife.  :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 10:11:27 PM »
You claim to be an Orthodox Christian, but say you do not want a Christian wife. I don't get it.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 12:52:42 AM »
You claim to be an Orthodox Christian, but say you do not want a Christian wife. I don't get it.

I didnt say i dont want a christian wife, i said she dont have to be christian, she can be atheist, agnostic or any other religion
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 03:09:38 AM »

When he say's "must not be Christian", he means she doesn't have to be Christian.

Inquiring Mind - I don't know how religious you are, but I don't think you can call yourself a Christian if you don't care if your wife is Christian or not. In Christianity (regardless of what sect) you have to marry a Christian.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 03:13:52 AM »

When he say's "must not be Christian", he means she doesn't have to be Christian.

Inquiring Mind - I don't know how religious you are, but I don't think you can call yourself a Christian if you don't care if your wife is Christian or not. In Christianity (regardless of what sect) you have to marry a Christian.

Im a christian, im moderate religious and i never heard that you have to marry a christian before. We dont have such rules like jews and muslims who have to marry within their faith
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 04:35:24 AM »

Im a christian, im moderate religious and i never heard that you have to marry a christian before. We dont have such rules like jews and muslims who have to marry within their faith

You CANNOT get married in a Catholic or Orthodox church unless your wife is Catholic or Orthodox.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 07:21:06 AM »

You CANNOT get married in a Catholic or Orthodox church unless your wife is Catholic or Orthodox.

It's right.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 02:50:13 PM »
I wonder about this virgin thing. I fear that to be sure to get a virgin in the UK you would need to go below the age of consent. Do you consider that males should also be virgins in order to marry?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 03:51:37 PM »
Yes people who include virginity are really looking for an empty set.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 02:22:27 AM »
I wonder about this virgin thing. I fear that to be sure to get a virgin in the UK you would need to go below the age of consent. Do you consider that males should also be virgins in order to marry?

no males dont have to be virgin
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 05:35:15 AM »

Why?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 05:45:08 AM by carreg »

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 12:41:19 PM »

Why?

i dont know, males are different than females.
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2009, 10:37:29 PM »

Good L-rd.... I.M.   You are crazy...men dont have to be virgins, but women do, you are a Christian, but dont mind having an atheist.. I believe, I.M.........that the Good L-rd is holding out on you for OBVIOUS reasons.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »
Wait if men don't have to be virgins but women do who did the non-virgin males have sex with then?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 09:10:13 AM »
Im just laughing... :laugh: :::D ;D :laugh:

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 05:38:23 AM »

Why?

Only one female comment? Must change my perceptions of the USA. Only lead him on to see what the response would be..

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 11:10:54 AM »

Good L-rd.... I.M.   You are crazy...men dont have to be virgins, but women do, you are a Christian, but dont mind having an atheist.. I believe, I.M.........that the Good L-rd is holding out on you for OBVIOUS reasons.

The woman to be virgin is tradition, i would marry a woman who isnt virgin but i prefer a virgin woman, it would be nice if she is. Im also against promiscus men but i think virginity is not that important in men because females are the "weaker" sex. Im moderate religious christian and would like my wife to respect my religion and participate with me in my religious feasts and rituals but im quite tolerant and dont mind her being moderate religious of something else or moderate atheist, only if she is a fanatic of any kind i wouldnt like her.
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 11:11:53 AM »
Wait if men don't have to be virgins but women do who did the non-virgin males have sex with then?

Prostitutes?

JOKE :P
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »

Prostitutes?

But why should men be the only ones allowed to have sex before they are married

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 11:19:31 AM »

Prostitutes?

But why should men be the only ones allowed to have sex before they are married

I dont say women should not be allowed, i just prefer a virgin for me. I would also marry a non-virgin if her sex history is moderate and not too promiscuos. Men are the "stronger" sex, they are physically stronger thats why we have the impression that men are players and cool if they have sex but women become unclean and sluts if they have sex.
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 02:51:29 PM »
Immediately before Princess Diana got married, her doctor was obliged to issue a statement that she "had never had a lover".

How stupid can we all be??

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »
I hear that hymen restoration is a very common procedure among the muslims in Europe.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 05:32:25 AM »
I hear that hymen restoration is a very common procedure among the muslims in Europe.
Yes, in Turkey it's a standard procedure for any woman ill-advised enough to want to marry a guy for whom virginity is important.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »
No girl contacted me yet  :'(
Kosovo is Serbia