Poll

How many stars should Peace Now get on YouTube?

1 Star (Terrible)
19 (90.5%)
2 Stars (Needs work)
1 (4.8%)
3 Stars (Kinda good)
0 (0%)
4 Stars (Good)
0 (0%)
5 Stars (Very Good)
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 15, 2009  (Read 8809 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Ask JTF For February 15, 2009
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 09:31:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

What do you think about Avigdor Lieberman's demands to legalize the so-called civil unions in Israel.  I don't think he means same-sex marriages but it looks like he is seeking to liberalize the present law and this could encourage inter-marriage and assimilation. It seems he is going to be a menace to the next Prime Minister. If Bibi Netanyahu forms his government only with the "right" wing how will Shas and UTJ get along with Lieberman?   Bad enough Israel has its own Arab population, this Israel Beiteinu's party seems to be a dominant political force in the future and it could culturally destroy Israel.

Thanks in advance!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:54:22 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 07:16:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Are you familiar with the ugly Satanic whore named Nancy Falchuk? She is the president of that evil organization, Hadassah. I recently got into an argument with a colleague who was blathering on about how noble Hadassah Hospital is. I set him straight and let him know what an evil, treacherous group of self hating animals Hadassah really is. Falchuk brags regularly about how proud she is that Hadassah hospital treats so many arab "victims". What an ugly Slut.
When JTF takes power in Israel (please Hashem may it be soon!), what will you do about Hadassah Hospital?

PS
The choir I sing in recently performed some music by a 17th century Renaissance Italian Jewish composer named "Shlomo (Solomone) Rossi". His polyphonic settings of השירים אשר לשלמה really impressed me - have you ever heard them?

regards,
Gimatria

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 07:32:48 PM »
Chaim,
    All my adult life I've been mistaken for Jewish. I've even had Haseedam in Brooklyn stop me and ask me to pray with them. One crazy Arab even stopped me and said, "You're Jewish. You're Jewish!"

I received this website from one of the posts http://www.gentracer.com/jewishitalian.html     stating that Calabria (the province my grandparents came from) used to be half Jewish until Jews were forced to convert. Do you know anything about this topic? It's probably unlikely, but is there a way to find out if a person is descended from one of the original tribes of Israel? I'd really like to know in my case.
thanks
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 12:14:05 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 11:00:49 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

2 questions:

1.  Would you support a Constitutional Amendment raising the minimum age to be President from 35 to 55? 

2.  What do you think of New York Congressman Charlie Rangel?

Thanks as always,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »
KalmanBenMenachem, I apologize for not answering your question this week. I already finished recording the program by the time your question was posted.

I did the program earlier this week.

Right now, I am uploading the program which takes about a half hour.