Author Topic: As a Non Jew, on behalf of Chaim, and JTF. Plz plus my comment on PeaceNow vid  (Read 508 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The latest that Chaim sent on the Peace Now video. I don't understand Hebrew but I did give my 2 cents in.  And I want all JTFers to give my quote the thumbs up.  I will leave this sticky for 24 to 48 hours so people can do that that it is not just Jews seeing reality,, a lot of non Jews who feel the same way and that Chaim is the only sane voice left for the Jewish people in a leadership role.   I want to have that leadership role in the U.S. I want my fellow JTFers to help this to let them know as for myself, that I mean what I say and say what I mean.   I take a lot of lip from Muslims and Nazi which they do not bother me, the ones that bother the most are traitors cause they pave the way for the animals that I fight against.  Every single day I have Muslim cockroaches cursing me, the US, Christians, Jews, Israel, India the Serbs there is not one day that goes by they are not showing their rat like ways.   Their words slide right off cause my truth is more powerful then their lies.  What angers me the most are traitors of any form.  No matter here or in Israel or Europe or where ever. Cause they see it and they are either blind, stupid or naive.   

Please rate my comment you can find it.   I will never be quiet, not for what I believe in. I still hold our consitution sacred and my freedom of speech will not be shut down EVER
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Rated the comment. I am on this freaks zootube page every day giving him hell
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Done, brother MasterWolf1!!

[I also minused all of Honlo-homo's comments as well...LOL]