Author Topic: The Gloves are Off Paulette can testify for me I BEEN FIGHTING MUZES AND NAZIS  (Read 499 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I been fighting them like crazy.  It is like a charge in me and I like that they hate my guts and they hate me cause I am not Jewish and I will not buckle for what I believe in. That there is no way in hell I would turn my back on the Jews or Israel and that I am the real Right wing American Catholic.  Nazis are angry oh well they all sound like homos. Muzzlimes can eat it. As far as I go I warned them all I will not stop and continue to expose both filthy scum.  As it says my America is for the righteous not for garbage.  Let it be known clearly I will always stand up for what I believe in and stand up with my brothers and sisters.  And I hope the scum hate the very day I was born.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
G-d bless you, my friend!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
No.. bless you all.. These dirty animals will hate my guts and I welcome the scum to challenge me they end up as the dirt under my shoes
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
No.. bless you all.. These dirty animals will hate my guts and I welcome the scum to challenge me they end up as the dirt under my shoes

These DIRTY FILTHY MUZ-SCUZ are ALL over Masterwolfs PAGE...at any rate, I ALSO am in a HEATED debate on another video, and the sympathy coming from AMERICANS AGAINST Israel is DISGUSTING!!! All of Masterwolfs friends are also I believe my friends.. every day, we tell them to BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR ALLAH day. :P  Oh yeah, we ALSO go to THEIR pages and beat the living snot out of them.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates