General Category > General Discussion

Jews are crazy but Jewish politicians are downright nuts

(1/2) > >>

zachor_ve_kavod:
Chaim has given much good advice over the years.  One of his best pieces of advice has to be to never vote for a Jewish politician in America.  This is counter-intuitive to many Jews, but it is so true.  I can't tell you how many Jews came up to me and said, "You were worrying about Obama for nothing.  He's not against the Jews.  Look, he even appointed a Jew [Rahm Emmanuel] to his cabinet."  This is a prime example of how Jewish desperation to be loved has made Jews crazy.  They don't even recognize obvious pandering.

If Jews are generally crazy, then Jewish politicians in America are downright nuts.  Psycho.  This should be obvious to anyone who follows politics.  Today, JTA offered a prime example of this political Jewish lunacy.  Please read.  Warning:  I know I'm posting this around lunchtime.  If Jewish insanity makes your stomach churn, you might want to wait until 3:00 before reading this.

From JTA
["]

Jewish House members support ‘aggressive’ engagement
February 4, 2009

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- A U.S. House of Representatives resolution hailing George Mitchell's "aggressive" engagement as special Mideast envoy has strong Jewish caucus support.

Eight of the 31 co-sponsors of the resolution reaching the House floor on Wednesday are Jewish, including Reps. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Susan Davis (D-Calif.), Bob Filner (D-Calif.), Barney Frank (D-Mass.), Jared Polis (D-Colo.) Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.), Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) – a quarter of the 32 Jews in the House.

The language strongly favors "aggressive" U.S. engagement toward achieving a two-state solution and sustaining the cease-fire that ended Israel's military operation against Hamas in the Gaza Strip last month.

The non-binding resolution "calls on the international community to aggressively pursue efforts that facilitate a just and lasting resolution of these conflicts."

It also congratulates Mitchell, a former U.S. senator from Maine, on his appointment and says that his previous foray in the region – a 2001 report that called for a settlement freeze and a crackdown on Palestinian terrorism – was "well-received."

The resolution was authored in the office of Rep. Bill Delahunt (D-Mass.).

[""]

IsraelForever:
What were the Jews called who worked WITH the Nazi's in the concentration camps?  There's a word for them.  Anyhow, that's what these Jewish politicians are.

zachor_ve_kavod:

--- Quote from: IsraelForever on February 05, 2009, 10:57:38 PM ---What were the Jews called who worked WITH the Nazi's in the concentration camps?  There's a word for them.  Anyhow, that's what these Jewish politicians are.

--- End quote ---

Are you referring to the Kapos?  Generally, people who worked with the nazis are called collaborators, but I think you are talking about the kapos (who brutally worked other Jews) or the sonderkommandos (those Jewish prisoners who were responsible primarily for cremating the gassing victims.)

Moshe92:
The judenrat (councils of Jewish elders) also sometimes worked with Nazis.

IsraelForever:
Yes, the word that I was referring to is "kapo."

From wikipedia:

Kapo was a term used for certain prisoners who worked inside Nazi concentration camps during World War II in various lower administrative positions. The term is sometimes used to describe self-hating Jews and Jewish anti-Semites.

Kapos received more privileges than normal prisoners, towards whom they were often brutal. They were often convicts who were offered this work in exchange for a reduced sentence or parole, however they were usually murdered and replaced with a new batch of prisoners at regular intervals.

This role has been described in many books, among them Primo Levi's "If This is a Man" and Viktor Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning", the latter treating it from a psychiatrist's standpoint. It is also mentioned in Elie Wiesel's autobiography "Night", and is featured in the Gillo Pontecorvo movie Kapò.

I came across the word in "Night".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version