General Category > General Discussion

Baruch Hashem, Ruth Bader Ginsburg (yimach schma vezichra) Has Pancreatic Cancer

(1/11) > >>

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
 :dance: :dance: :dance: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090205/ap_on_go_su_co/ginsburg_cancer  :dance: :dance: :dance:

AsheDina:
OH WOWOWOWWOWO!!!! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!  :usa: :fireworks:

Lisa:
On the other hand, remember that B. Hussein will be picking her replacement.  Pray that it's not some left wing, Jew hating, Muslim terrorist lover. 

JewishAmericanPatriot:

--- Quote from: Lisa on February 05, 2009, 01:36:16 PM ---On the other hand, remember that B. Hussein will be picking her replacement.  Pray that it's not some left wing, Jew hating, Muslim terrorist lover. 

--- End quote ---

This is true. However, if he picks a liberal to replace her (and of course he will), we're no better or worse off than before.

Just pray for the CONSERVATIVE justices to stay healthy for 4 years (or, G-d forbid that the Kenyan usurper get re-elected), 8 years!

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:

--- Quote from: Lisa on February 05, 2009, 01:36:16 PM ---On the other hand, remember that B. Hussein will be picking her replacement.  Pray that it's not some left wing, Jew hating, Muslim terrorist lover. 

--- End quote ---
I know, I know. But for now I think we should rejoice in G-d bringing justice to this demon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version