Author Topic: "Chaim screams like a psychopath in a mental asylum" - latest Peace Now video  (Read 868 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                                      בס''ד

In the Hebrew clip, I say that Israel should immediately destroy Iran's nuclear bomb-making program. And I argue that Israel should not be concerned about world reaction. When Israel ignored international pressure in the 1948 War of Independence, the 1967 Six Day War and the Entebbe raid, it lead to miraculous victories. But whenever Israel worries about world opinion, it always leads to disasters. In fact, I mention that the United States, Europe and the Western world are also deeply concerned about Iran's nuclear terrorist program. And I add that many Americans would be cheering if Israel destroyed the Iranian nuclear threat.

The "Peace Now" traitors claim that I scream like a mental patient and that I always preach war. In my view, it is Peace Now who behave like mental patients (actually that is an insult to mental patients). And it is the cowardly, immoral and evil policies of Peace Now which always lead to more war, more terrorism and more bloodshed.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest possible rating).

zootube/youtube:

flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3067853

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I saw the video. He doesn't even give an arguement. What is this fag hoping to accomplish by name calling and not offering a rebutal. Gave a 1 star and a comment
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I saw the video. He doesn't even give an arguement. What is this fag hoping to accomplish by name calling and not offering a rebutal. Gave a 1 star and a comment

Great observation, David.

1 star and commented.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
He received from me the lowest rating and the psychiatric diagnosis.

LOL he removes my comments ;D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 04:11:39 AM by Spectator »
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I got another YT account... now the little HOMOLOLO probably wont argue with me.  :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
rated 1 star, really these people have nothing useful to do in life except name calling and twisting other people's video

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
1 star...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
1 star as well.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
We were #4 for a long time today.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
 1 star rated
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor