Author Topic: Come over to TBA "Standing Ovation Pt.1" and help me bash a muslim pig!!  (Read 3452 times)

Allen-T

Go to the comments section of the video below and help me pummel this muslim [censored];

Thanks!!! Allen-T

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
I will help but Chaim always says not to waste time arguing with Nazis.

Allen-T

If people can waste time entertaining Tonycali99 they can argue with muslims, besides if you read the exchange so far you see very clearly how stupid muslims are and that's a good thing for people to see who are either confused or on the fence in regards to them, I think. And I have heard Chaim talk about people developing their debating skills and MOST IMPORTANTLY it will boost the ratings on Youtube which Chaim is very clear he wants done. There is a most discussed list!!!     

Din Rodef

Go to the comments section of the video below and help me pummel this muslim schvartza;

Thanks!!! Allen-T

HAHAHA.... you kicked his butt

I posted under "ShaharAdom"

Din Rodef

Yes - I think you and Chaim are correct in most circumstances

But, arguing with nazis on Youtube improves JTF's video rankings (and it's good fun too) ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
TAKE BACK AMERICA IS GREAT! I just watched it for the first time and its really interesting. David Moshe is a good speaker as well but the sunglasses really divert your attention, why do they wear them? What do New Yorkers make of these shows actually broadcasting on the television, are there a lot of viewers.......do they get complaints from the muslims?
WAWAWIWA.....this show HAS to come on in england!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
My compliments to you Allen-T.  You really let that guy have it. 

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Go to the comments section of the video below and help me pummel this muslim schvartza;

Thanks!!! Allen-T

Are you talking about the guy complaining about they way Chaim's holding the mic?
Well, if that's the worst he could say, why bother paying any attention?
The way Chaim holds the mic can easily be fixed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

Thanks!!! Allen-T

Who says it needs fixing?

Allen-T

Thanks!!! Allen-T

Are you talking about the guy complaining about they way Chaim's holding the mic?
Well, if that's the worst he could say, why bother paying any attention?

I am talking about the guy in this post; It doesn't really matter what they want to talk about, anyone that will engage in a back and forth conversation is a good opportunity to boost the ratings on Youtube and thus get more exposure. There is a most discussed list. Thanks to the few JTFers that did their job, by the way!!