Author Topic: Stimulus to ban religious worship....  (Read 853 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Stimulus to ban religious worship....
« on: February 07, 2009, 08:21:09 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Stimulus to ban religious worship....
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 08:36:36 PM »
Why does this not surprise me?

:o

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=88178

Hi Hanna, I am not surprised either. Watch Hanna.....I bet Obama finds a way to implement exclusions for Moslems in this bill.
Obama is that evil!

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 08:37:24 PM »
This is really SICK! Does not surprise me at all and we really need to speak out against as much as we can.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 09:46:22 PM »
Muslims will probably be taken care of through the maniacal "civil rights" push the Osama administration is so obsessed with.  We must not rest until every Muslim foot bath is made into a urinal.

Excellent quote!!!  Personally I would love to see a mixture of dog waste, pig waste and urine all combined for those Nazi Moslem footbaths.

P.S. A note to any Moslem who may see this post ~~~>  Go Piss on MOHAMED and DEATH to ISLAM !