Author Topic: THE ULTIMATE INSULT TO DAVID BEN MOSHE AND ME..  (Read 1159 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
THE ULTIMATE INSULT TO DAVID BEN MOSHE AND ME..
« on: February 06, 2009, 11:55:06 AM »
PLEASE PLEASE- I NEED HELP!!!!!!! ASAP!!!!!!
I do NOT UNDERSTAND what is going on with CHRISTIAN PEOPLE AT ALL!

People on my EMAIL thread are now asking David Ben Moshe and me to PRAY FOR GINSBERG!!!!!!  SAME PEOPLE THAT ASKED FOR PRAYERS FOR OBAMA!!!!!!!! WHAT?!?

THIS IS THE SAME GUTTER RAT that overturned the WILL of the PEOPLE and made PARTIAL BIRTH (MURDER AND DECAPITATION OF BABIES OK!!!!!)

Look, heres how it IS.  CHRISTIAN PEOPLE... Jews are the FIRST to CONDEMN and PUT DOWN the BAD people that are OUR traitors on THIS forum.

C.F. was the FIRST to put out here RICK WARREN.  Good for him, he makes a DISTINCTION of WHO is FALSE among you!

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE for these FRAUDS that make up OVER 92% of CONGRESS that call themselves CHRISTIANS! COME ON people!!! PRAY FOR GINSBERG??? WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE BABIES!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

NO WONDER OUR NATION IS GONE!! Christians PRAY for EVIL!! PLEASE, Christian PEOPLE- you HAVE to STOP THIS!!! PLEASE!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 12:01:05 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: THE ULTIMATE INSULT TO DAVID BEN MOSHE AND ME..
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 12:30:20 PM »
Thanks for the compliments, but I wasn't the first, Paulette. Chaim was the first to denounce Rick Whoren, just for the record.

Just ignore these people. Just delete their comments and do not give them the time of day.

If I were to pray for Ginsburg at all, it would be that she repents before G-d's cancer takes her. That would be the right thing to pray for, but I don't want to...  ;D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: THE ULTIMATE INSULT TO DAVID BEN MOSHE AND ME..
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 12:47:41 PM »
Thanks for the compliments, but I wasn't the first, Paulette. Chaim was the first to denounce Rick Whoren, just for the record.

Just ignore these people. Just delete their comments and do not give them the time of day.

If I were to pray for Ginsburg at all, it would be that she repents before G-d's cancer takes her. That would be the right thing to pray for, but I don't want to...  ;D

CF, Warren is an EVIL man!! I mean COME ON!!! Praying at HUSSEINs abomination is SICK! EVERY SINGLE pastor in the USA SHOULD have said HELL NO!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates