General Category > General Discussion

Olmert orders cash transfer to Gaza

(1/2) > >>

zachor_ve_kavod:
He should be hanged for treason.

["]

Olmert orders cash transfer to Gaza
February 5, 2009

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Prime Minister Ehud Olmert ordered the transfer of about $43 million to Gaza.

The money, from banks in the West Bank, is earmarked for the salaries of Palestinian Authority employees.

The transfer, announced Thursday, was to occur immediately.

P.A. workers have not been able to receive their salaries in Gaza since Israel's military operation and requested the cash transfer from Israel, which holds taxes collected from the Palestinian Authority. Hamas has been paying its own workers, however.

Political and security forces believe the funds could end up in the hands of Hamas or other terror organizations, according to reports.

Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni and Defense Minister Ehud Barak, candidates for prime minister in the Feb. 10 national elections, were vehemently opposed to the transfer.

[""]

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Tzipwhorah Sh*tzer (yimach schma) is opposed to Olmert (yimach schmo)'s welfare payment to PLO Nazis (yimach schmam)? That's news to me.

muman613:

--- Quote from: C.F. on February 06, 2009, 04:10:54 PM ---Tzipwhorah Sh*tzer (yimach schma) is opposed to Olmert (yimach schmo)'s welfare payment to PLO Nazis (yimach schmam)? That's news to me.

--- End quote ---

C.F.,

I pray for the destruction of these two self-hating Jews who have caused unimaginable damage to the Jewish people. These are the types of people who deserve painful boils and other maladies. I have been hoping for Olmerts death for almost three years now...

DownwithIslam:

--- Quote from: muman613 on February 06, 2009, 04:14:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: C.F. on February 06, 2009, 04:10:54 PM ---Tzipwhorah Sh*tzer (yimach schma) is opposed to Olmert (yimach schmo)'s welfare payment to PLO Nazis (yimach schmam)? That's news to me.

--- End quote ---

C.F.,

I pray for the destruction of these two self-hating Jews who have caused unimaginable damage to the Jewish people. These are the types of people who deserve painful boils and other maladies. I have been hoping for Olmerts death for almost three years now...

--- End quote ---

Tzipporah spitzer(may this kike whore be obliterated) is only pretending to be opposed to things because she feels it will help her win. Lets hope hashme gives the insane jews in Israel some saychel and that they wont vote for her. I too have been hoping for olmerts death for the past 3 years at least.

GoIsraelGo!:

--- End quote ---

Hi C F, it is news to me as well. I thought these Liberal Nazis helped each other out. I am surprised.

Shalom - Dox

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version