Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 743 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Hey guys
« on: February 11, 2009, 11:22:54 PM »
I've been away from home the last 3 weeks because my stepdad is in the hospital in another city with a brain tumor. The internet is bad where I am so I can't always access certain sites, including this one. I use every oppurtunity I have to catch up with the forum. Please read my post about what happened at York University in Toronto today. Also pray for my stepdad Reuven ben Devorah. Thank you.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 11:28:13 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                                                         בס''ד

Refuah shlemah (complete recovery) for your step father Reuven Ben Devorah. I will certainly pray for him.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 11:31:31 PM »
"Father G-d, I lift up that you would make it your will to completely restore Reuben Ben Devorah's health and remove the ailment he is currently suffering from. We know you transcend all laws of medicine and nature and can restore his health to 100%. In your Name, Amen."

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 11:39:16 PM »
Thank you C.F. and OMG! THANK YOU CHAIM! what a treat! Your tefilos will travel through the depths of shomayim, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 11:41:41 PM »
Your dad and you are in my prayers, very hard. I pray that G-d will give the doctors total and COMPLETE wisdom in this situation, and TOUCH your father Reuven Ben Devorah, RIGHT now.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 11:45:04 PM »
Your dad and you are in my prayers, very hard. I pray that G-d will give the doctors total and COMPLETE wisdom in this situation, and TOUCH your father Reuven Ben Devorah, RIGHT now.

Thank you, but Baruch Hashem my father is healthy. It is my stepfather who needs the Refuah Sheleiamah.