Author Topic: Kuwaiti Joined AL Qaeda so he could get alot Of drugs not for jihad  (Read 418 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :::D :::D :::D                        http://www.arabtimesonline.com/client/pagesdetails.asp?nid=28220&ccid=22   

Drug addict in ‘Jihadist’s’ garb detained by police for questioning

KUWAIT CITY : The Public Prosecution Wednesday ordered the detention of a Kuwaiti man until Thursday when he will be summoned again for interrogation in a case which has been filed against him for going to Afghanistan to carry out hostile acts against the allied forces and consuming drugs.
Case papers indicate the suspect, a former drug addict, decided to go to Afghanistan to consume drugs and grew his beard to give him the look of a Jihadist.
After arriving in Afghanistan the man joined a training camp and one week later asked fellow trainees to guide him to the place where hashish is grown. When he arrived at the spot, he took to consuming drugs, says the case papers.
When the Taleban saw him, they were shocked and they came to the conclusion that he had not come to Afghanistan to fight a holy war. So, they asked him to leave.

When he returned to Kuwait, he was in a disoriented condition and he was referred to the concerned authorities.
During interrogation by the Public Prosecution he admitted to going to Afghanistan for ‘Jihad’ and consuming drugs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Kuwaiti Joined AL Qaeda so he could get alot Of drugs not for jihad
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 08:06:31 AM »
What is frightaning they're thoutsands of young "Brits" Saudi Barbarians, Kuweitis, Jordanians, "Egyptians" youths coming from US "alies" who're not spoted nor detained becouse they don't do drugs while traveling to Afganistan, Iraq, Pakistan to join Jihad. The same youth who are later given visas to USA.  >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kuwaiti Joined AL Qaeda so he could get alot Of drugs not for jihad
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 09:32:49 AM »
He he he Everyday a crazy story about the quranimals.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani