Author Topic: THIS IS MY CREED AND OATH AS AN INFIDEL.. I LOVE THIS  (Read 358 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THIS IS MY CREED AND OATH AS AN INFIDEL.. I LOVE THIS
« on: February 09, 2009, 03:39:57 AM »
The Infidels Creed

In times of hatred and oppression there is a special breed of person ready to answer our communities call.

An infidel needs to always stand up for the right of his community and must always back up his fellow infidels.

By becoming an Infidel, I accept the responsibility of my chosen profession and it is a privilege that I must earn every day.

My loyalty to community and justice is beyond reproach. I humbly serve as a Guardian to my fellow kuffars always ready to defend those who are unable to defend themselves.

We expect to lead and be lead. In the absence of Orders I will take charge, lead my Teammates, and accomplish the mission. I lead by example in all situations.

I persevere and thrive on adversity. My community expects me to be mentally stronger than those that seek to oppress.
We demand discipline. We expect honesty. The lives of my Teammates and the success of our mission depend on me, my mental skills, tactical proficiency, and attention to detail.

Our training is NEVER complete!
We train for Truth and Education and expect to win. We stand ready to achieve our mission and the goals established by my community.

My Word is my Bond.

I will not only fight but I will work hard in my regular life to accomplish the best I can.
I will NOT fail!
I will NEVER Quit!
I will never give up.
I am that infidel.

INTEGRITY
Infidels will maintain integrity of all infidels within the Bunker

NOBLE
Infidels should never be abusive or invidious to fellow Infidels by race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, geography,  disability, physical appearance or social status.

FAIRNESS
Infidels will deal in fairness and respect all opinions and support the right of free expression.

INDIVIDUAL
Infidels will respect individual rights as a member of an Infidel

DEFEND
Infidels have a duty to defend fellow infidel within our struggle

EXPERTISE
Infidels will acquire and responsibly use expertise of fellow Infidel, with understanding, credibility, and confidentiality within the Bunker.

LOYALTY
Infidels are bound to be faithful to those Infidels we represent, while honouring our obligation to serve the Infidels' interest with full loyalty.

STRUGGLE
Infidels will maintain their struggle to expose ISLAM as a religion of misconceptions and inhumane.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!