Author Topic: Tzipora Shpitzer(yimach shmo) dancing with transexual animal dana international.  (Read 2657 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Haaretz had a picture on their website of Tzipporah Spitzer dancing with the transexual beast Dana International. The fact that the tranny Dana International would even stand on the same stage as spitzer tells us all we need to know about the kadima brothel spokeswoman.

I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yimach schma vezichra to the lesbian beast Tzipwhorah Sh*tzer indeed. That's another "Jewish" woman who deserves pancreatic cancer.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Yimach schma vezichra to the lesbian beast Tzipwhorah Sh*tzer indeed. That's another "Jewish" woman who deserves pancreatic cancer.

I agree with you 100% CF. Lets not forget that the whole reason tzipporah spitzer failed to form a govt was because she admitted that she wanted to give away jerusalem. Spitzers pancreas should explode like a firecracker.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is really a disgrace. Everybody who encourages this kind of unnatural sins, is for shure not my friend.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The fact that half of Israeli voters today are planning on voting for this witch proves how insane G-d's Chosen Nation has become.

Yes, Weenie Netanloser is evil too, but to choose Tzipwhorah over him is to choose Obama over McCain.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Her father was Irgun figter what a shame.  :o
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Had I not know them already, I would say the tranny is the one on the right  :o.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Haaretz had a picture on their website of Tzipporah Spitzer dancing with the transexual beast Dana International. The fact that the tranny Dana International would even stand on the same stage as spitzer tells us all we need to know about the kadima brothel spokeswoman.

The caption to this picture should be:  If you're tranny and you know it clap your hands

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

The caption to this picture should be:  If you're tranny and you know it clap your hands

:laugh:  good one!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Tzipi Shpitzer Livni is the antithesis of the type of leadership Israel needs.     G-d willing,  she will never become the Israeli P.M.   

Tragically,   whoever the next Israeli P.M.  is going to be is very likely going to be much more of a problem than a solution.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
I heard that she is pro-abortion too! 

A Jezebel in modern Israel.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I heard that she is pro-abortion too! 

A Jezebel in modern Israel.

I am praying 24/7 to G-d to deliver us from these Evil Liberals and Arab Moslem Nazis.

Shalom and G-d bless! Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The only language that Nazis like Tzipwhorah Sh-tzer understand is ovarian cancer.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
The only language that Nazis like Tzipwhorah Sh-tzer understand is ovarian cancer.
G-d willing that will happen to her soon.