Author Topic: My Grandfather  (Read 5830 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
My Grandfather
« on: February 09, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »
Hello, I wanted to share a picture of my Grandfather the late Rabbi Yamin Bouganim.

I wanted to post his potrait in the Torah section because he was a Rabbi who loved G-d so much and live by Torah his entire life.
My Grandfather was loved dearly by his family, friends and the entire Jewish Community where he lived.
Rabbi Yamin Bougamin was not only a Rabbi, he was also expert in kabbalah and he was the town counsel.
I never got to meet my Grandfather, he died before I was born so all I have of my Grandfather is his picture
and the memories of him through my Mother.
Thanks for letting me share.
                                                                         Shalom - Dox

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:42:48 PM by republicandox »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My Grandfather
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 05:09:24 PM »
You know Dox I am not Jewish.

But your grandfather looks like a very disciplined man. He looks contemplative and his eyes spread benevolence.

You have an impressive grandfather.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 05:20:56 PM »
You know Dox I am not Jewish.

But your grandfather looks like a very disciplined man. He looks contemplative and his eyes spread benevolence.

You have an impressive grandfather.

Hi Pheasant, thank you. I do know you are not Jewish but that is not important to me. What is important is you are a part of our family here on the forum! You go out of your way to make people feel welcome here, more so than I do and that is appreciated.
My Grandfather was very disciplined man, so were his 10 children!
Thank you again Pheasant...you are the best.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »
He looks Jewish, all my respects of him! Be proud of him!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »
Here is my Jewish grandfather:

I deleted this picture for his safety.  You just never know what sickos are lurking here. 

He will be 71 years old.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 03:39:33 PM by Lisa »
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 12:47:58 AM »

Deleted by Lisa -- Proud Zionist, I don't want you grandfather's picture to end up on some Nazi web sites.  So please don't post any more pictures of him. 

He will be 71 years old.

Hi Zionest, may your Grandfather live to be 120 years old!

Shalom - Dox
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 03:40:37 PM by Lisa »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 08:44:33 AM »
Thank you very much, I hope! My family members all lived many years.  :) (Except my grandmother, and her brother).  :'(

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 11:16:40 AM »
Dox: Your grandfather looks very kind and wise in the picture....he had alot of peace in his life, too.

Your grandfather looks very happy, and kind and peaceful, too...Proud Zionist!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »
Dox: Your grandfather looks very kind and wise in the picture....he had alot of peace in his life, too.

Your grandfather looks very happy, and kind and peaceful, too...Proud Zionist!

Hugs to you Hanna and thank you!

Shalom - Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 05:39:09 PM »
Thank you Hanna and Dox!

We all have great grandfathers.  :dance:

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 01:29:55 PM »
what a very handsome good man.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 03:47:44 PM »

Thanks Paulette, he was the most wonderful man, husband, and father in the WORLD.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »

Thanks Paulette, he was the most wonderful man, husband, and father in the WORLD.

I see in his face that he was a true and proud man.  :clap:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 11:38:28 PM »
Such kind eyes! 10 children? How wonderful to have such a grandfather, I see how proud of him you are and you should be! Keep asking lots of questions and listen to all the stories told of the past, you will cherish these memories always Elizabeth!

Zionist, your grandfather is young! You must be very proud of him, it shows.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 12:08:31 AM »
Such kind eyes! 10 children? How wonderful to have such a grandfather, I see how proud of him you are and you should be! Keep asking lots of questions and listen to all the stories told of the past, you will cherish these memories always Elizabeth!

Zionist, your grandfather is young! You must be very proud of him, it shows.

Thank you. Young?  :o

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 11:06:10 AM »
Yes, I guess I am hanging around with too many seniors, because 71 is young in that crowd.  :::D AT the age of 69, my grandmother came to live with us and raised 4 kids to help my father.......all ranging from 5 years old to 10 years old. I could never imagine doing that, after raising 5 children who were grown and married already! She was an orphan, came from Poland and taught us such values with family AND I learned my patriotism from her. She would be crying EVERY day if she could see this country and world now! I thank G-d she is no longer with us because of this.
PS I am going to be 50 this year!  :o
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »
What a handsome, mature, responsible-looking man! I'm sure he was a great Rav.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 01:03:16 PM »
What a handsome, mature, responsible-looking man! I'm sure he was a great Rav.

Hi CF, thank you. From everything I have heard, he really was the best.

G-d bless you!             Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 03:08:55 PM »
Yes, I guess I am hanging around with too many seniors, because 71 is young in that crowd.  :::D AT the age of 69, my grandmother came to live with us and raised 4 kids to help my father.......all ranging from 5 years old to 10 years old. I could never imagine doing that, after raising 5 children who were grown and married already! She was an orphan, came from Poland and taught us such values with family AND I learned my patriotism from her. She would be crying EVERY day if she could see this country and world now! I thank G-d she is no longer with us because of this.
PS I am going to be 50 this year!  :o

Im going to my 19 at february 17.  :o

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 09:06:05 AM »
19?!!!!! LOL no wonder you don't think 71 is young!  :::D
Meir Kahane

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 01:44:47 PM »
Hello, I wanted to share a picture of my Grandfather the late Rabbi Yamin Bouganim.

I wanted to post his potrait in the Torah section because he was a Rabbi who loved G-d so much and live by Torah his entire life.
My Grandfather was loved dearly by his family, friends and the entire Jewish Community where he lived.
Rabbi Yamin Bougamin was not only a Rabbi, he was also expert in kabbalah and he was the town counsel.
I never got to meet my Grandfather, he died before I was born so all I have of my Grandfather is his picture
and the memories of him through my Mother.
Thanks for letting me share.
                                                                         Shalom - Dox

That is a wonderful story and I hope the memories of him through you mother will pass on to future generations to come.
Shalom
RON
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 01:58:49 PM »
In these days 71 is young my Grandfather is 96 and is mentally and physically well.He recently had minor knee surgery :).Dox your Grand father looks exotic where is he from he looks impressive  :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 03:16:44 PM »
Thank you Ron, G-d bless you !

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 10:21:27 PM »
Wow Dox, what a great grandpa!  :)   Very interesting to see a bit of someones family history.

Dox, you come from a Moroccan Jewish family? I'm familiar with a Moroccan Rav with that last name.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 01:01:00 PM »
Wow Dox, what a great grandpa!  :)   Very interesting to see a bit of someones family history.

Dox, you come from a Moroccan Jewish family? I'm familiar with a Moroccan Rav with that last name.

My Mom was born in Morocco, she came to the United States in the early 1950's. My brothers and I are first generation Americans.
My fathers family has been here in the United States for over 200 years. Thank you for the compliment on my Grandfather
he was a wonderful Rabbi who adored his wife and 10 children. I am so sorry he died before I was born, this was a great loss for me
to never have met him.