Author Topic: Racism confusion  (Read 1788 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Racism confusion
« on: February 14, 2009, 10:54:31 PM »
So if we SAY the n-word or any other words that are associated with racism of any sort, we are pegged as racists, but if I fear Muslims and angry looking black people I'm also racist? I'm anti-Islam because I'm scared of them because we don't know which ones truly are bad and want to kill us. A lot of them may not want to kill us, but I don't want to take a chance. Does that make me racist? Our forum and movement provides us with so much anti-Islamic (extremist) material that I feel that I have no choice but to be afraid and do whatever it takes to protect myself because I don't know if I can trust any of them based on the fact that there are others out there who are evil. I have no choice but to sterotype them all. When I see someone on the street with a turban or even someone brown on an airplane I get a little nervous, is that abnormal? Am I racist? If I'm in public and see a big, scary black guy and keep my distance does THAT make me racist? I also fear mean looking white people, too AND a group of young punk teenagers hanging outside convenient stores at 3 a.m. What am I?

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Racism confusion
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 11:04:16 PM »
You're normal.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 11:10:43 PM »
Islam has ruined every Moslem alive.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 11:25:37 PM »
Racism is the negative and/or stereotypical view of a particular group of people based on skin color and other traits. I do not think that the concept of race is logical when applied to humans, as all Humans are 99.9 % alike on the genetic level. Interestingly, from a science perspective, skin color is actually kind of boring as all it consists of is more or less production of a chemical pigment based on the amount of solar radiation in that area of the world. Its just not interesting or relevent as an overall assessment of a person.

I am not concerned about Muslims due to skin color, I am concerned because they commit suicide bombings and fly airplanes into buildings. This thinking on my part applies to all other people as well.  It is the culture and actions of people we must resist if they are harmful, the color of their skin is irrelevant.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 11:28:28 PM »
Racism is the negative and/or stereotypical view of a particular group of people based on skin color and other traits. I do not think that the concept of race is logical when applied to humans, as all Humans are 99.9 % alike on the genetic level. Interestingly, from a science perspective, skin color is actually kind of boring as all it consists of is more or less production of a chemical pigment based on the amount of solar radiation in that area of the world. Its just not interesting or relevent as an overall assessment of a person.

I am not concerned about Muslims due to skin color, I am concerned because they commit suicide bombings and fly airplanes into buildings. This thinking on my part applies to all other people as well.  It is the culture and actions of people we must resist if they are harmful, the color of their skin is irrelevant.
But isn't coincidental, to say the least, that the majority of suicide bombers are fanatical, religious muslims with non-white skin?

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 12:25:49 AM »

But isn't coincidental, to say the least, that the majority of suicide bombers are fanatical, religious Muslims with non-white skin?

If the Muslim religion had started in a colder climate...then there would be fanatical Muslims with white skin. People of the middle east had non white skin long before Muhammad came along. Since he drew his followers from that region of the world, most of their descendants also have non white skin.

Look at Hitler and the Nazi party. They were very evil people with light skin.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 12:35:06 AM »

I agree and I have always said that too, color is not important, nor is the way they dress or what they eat. The real danger is the ideaology.
You cannot get rid of the idealogy without wiping out half of their population. Half of their population being wiped out is the key factor in destroying
the murderous ideaology of Islam. It takes only one split second to end the war on terror. Any Moslems that survive will abandon Islam.
Moslems love Islam, but if they know Islam is going to ultimately destroy their whole existence, I am sure they will wake up and smell the coffee.
If they refuse to learn, they all must go.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 02:37:38 AM »
When I see someone on the street with a turban or even someone brown on an airplane I get a little nervous, is that abnormal?

You would be afraid of me if you meet me on a plane because im brown even though im christian?
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 05:35:35 AM »
Problems of Muslam shall remain till its end, because it was made of, created for and accepted by vagabonds and lumpen of the discarded deserts. Racism has nothing to do with it. They were so fond of deserts that later they converted Iran, Baluchistan and Wiziristan in to vast deserts. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 06:29:33 AM »
You're normal.
:::D
Mishmaat summed it up in two words.  Excellent.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 06:30:59 AM »
Race does exist on a biological level because physical anthropologists can tell them apart. Psychologists can note certain differences between different racial groups that hold true even cross-culturally (regardless of upbringing). Medicines work differently on different races and we develop in the womb and age at different rates.

The idea that race doesn't exist was perpetuated by a self-hating Jewish professor named Boas, who was a leftist liberal and laid the foundation for much of this malarkey being taught today that there is no such thing as race.

I believe that each race should separate themselves from others in important ways like only marrying or having children with those of their own race. This preserves each unique subspecies.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 08:08:10 AM »
When I see someone on the street with a turban or even someone brown on an airplane I get a little nervous, is that abnormal?

You would be afraid of me if you meet me on a plane because im brown even though im christian?
Don't take it personally, I think everybody on this forum is afraid of you.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 11:01:54 AM »

Don't take it personally, I think everybody on this forum is afraid of you.

Hahahaha, no not everyone.
There are brown people from all over the world, Including Israel,
Even my skin color is half white half brown, it has nothing to do with being afraid of a muslim on an airplane.
On the other hand, there are alot of white arabs with blue eyes, that you would never recognize.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2009, 11:15:31 AM »
There is a difference between wanting to not be racist and the willingness to be blind.  I read an article recently against racial profiling where the author actually made the claim that for airport security, a woman in a hijab is no greater risk than a Danish woman, and that the woman in the hijab is no more likely to have ties to Al Qaeda than a Danish woman.

In reality, neither woman would be a significant risk probably.  But to say that there is no difference between them is illogical, it is just crazy to talk like that.

Racism is a term that is used far too frequently these days.  And it is used to guilt people into blindness.  Don't be fooled by this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »
A "woman" with "full coverage" burkah could be anything.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 11:33:29 AM »
People called me racist because I hate Islam.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 12:34:42 PM »
Race does exist on a biological level because physical anthropologists can tell them apart. Psychologists can note certain differences between different racial groups that hold true even cross-culturally (regardless of upbringing). Medicines work differently on different races and we develop in the womb and age at different rates.

The idea that race doesn't exist was perpetuated by a self-hating Jewish professor named Boas, who was a leftist liberal and laid the foundation for much of this malarkey being taught today that there is no such thing as race.

I believe that each race should separate themselves from others in important ways like only marrying or having children with those of their own race. This preserves each unique subspecies.

I think that you are confusing race with enviromental impact. People in different enviroments will have slightly different features as a result of evolutionary change. However these changes are all controled by the same sets of genes. Interestlngly, although most people think that we and other species adapt to our enviorment, this is not true. Mutation is a totaly random process caused by DNA copy error. Most of the time these changes are lethal, or leave that organisum unable to reproduce, or are netural. (look up the "wobble effect" in amino acid sequences - Its very interesting). Every once in a long time, this random change is of use as it allows for better reproductive sucsess, and therefore conserved in future generations.

This is why meds will work a bit diffferently in certain groups of people. Keep in mind...the genes are the same, It is only the expression of these genes that is altered slightly, so really it is just a variation on the same basic theme, not a "different race" per say.

It is not true that there is a different development in the womb. Any college level genetics text will give a good synopsis of this subject. There are also some very good shows on "the Science channel" etc that are good to watch. I would recommend "In the Wonb", as it is repeated fairly often. To a certain point development of the Human embryo is the same as other mamals and it is very hard to distingush a human from other embryo.

People from all over the world have been puting this work together since Darwin wrote "On the Origon of Specis" in 1850.  It is not just a single person who has said this.

I know that there is a dispute among Rabbi's over Evolution, I think someone asked Chiam about this on "Ask JTF" not so long ago. I happen to be a proponent of Evolution, so this is why I gave the response that I have.

Please let me know what you think...I very much enjoy this type of disscussion.

The Doctor