Author Topic: ask normal atheist  (Read 49549 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: ask normal atheist
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2010, 05:08:33 PM »
Quote from: normal atheist
when i am talking about inferiority of the race i meant two thing
1) the average iq of the race's members.this is the key to the advancment of humankind in all areas.

have you been to detroit lately? to the middle east (not israel)? to africa?
Though that question was not quite for me...

I think that taking only the average iq of the race’s members is misleading, because there are more factors that affect  the iq of people, of which, of very high importance is the education in the region (which also depends on many factors). I think a more proper result would be if you compare, in a developped country, people who had the same education, blacks & whites.
And by the way, if a white man converts to Islam, I don’t think that makes white men as inferior as Islam and muslims. Then why would people indoctrinated into Islam in the middle-east be genetically inferior to those from developed countries that were not indoctrinated in Islam?

i prefer to rely on equation than to rely on some 2000 years old books beacuse equations never lie.
Besides the fact that the key point is not “science vs ‘2000 years old books’”, even the science you learnt and believe in is not all “equations” (that is, as clear as that). There a lot of theories, which by definition are the reasoning of men and therefore may be false.
You may know that in history there were a lot of theories, and the “science” of those days (reasoning, their capability and possibility to find information, the “evidences” they found) was many times, in many places, faulty.
So how do you know that all the things you learn will stand the test of time and will not be disproved in the future (when knowledge and technology will greatly improve, and with them, our possibility to better understand the world - get evidences, make tests, etc.)? Did you ever think that all you learnt may not be 100% correct?

1) i based my argument on a reaserch on the united states pouplations.
2)i agree with you that what i learnt is not 100% correct.but unless someone will come with a better theory and better equations,this is the only thing we have.and about this issue,i admitt that you successeded in converting me back into belevieng in G-d.thank you everybody.

i have to agree, Even with affirmative action blacks have lower IQ'S in the USA and the UK. There is not one sucessful black country, not one, not one trace of history that shows they even had a glimmer of a golden period.

now as i believe in god, like you should normal atheist, you would find that through their evil culture originally, it has lead to blacks having less iq over the years. But originally i reckon they had equal iq to the whites and asians.

But even very poor russians etc have higher iq than USA blacks, which the politocally correct brigade cannot answer.

I agree with alot of your points atheist, aprt from your atheism. I hope you become a religous jew, and this is from a christian.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2010, 05:51:26 PM »
1) the average iq of the race's members.this is the key to the advancment of humankind in all areas.

I think that taking only the average iq of the race’s members is misleading, because there are more factors that affect  the iq of people, of which, of very high importance is the education in the region (which also depends on many factors). I think a more proper result would be if you compare, in a developped country, people who had the same education, blacks & whites.
And by the way, if a white man converts to Islam, I don’t think that makes white men as inferior as Islam and muslims. Then why would people indoctrinated into Islam in the middle-east be genetically inferior to those from developed countries that were not indoctrinated in Islam?

i prefer to rely on equation than to rely on some 2000 years old books beacuse equations never lie.
Besides the fact that the key point is not “science vs ‘2000 years old books’”, even the science you learnt and believe in is not all “equations” (that is, as clear as that). There a lot of theories, which by definition are the reasoning of men and therefore may be false.
You may know that in history there were a lot of theories, and the “science” of those days (reasoning, their capability and possibility to find information, the “evidences” they found) was many times, in many places, faulty.
So how do you know that all the things you learn will stand the test of time and will not be disproved in the future (when knowledge and technology will greatly improve, and with them, our possibility to better understand the world - get evidences, make tests, etc.)? Did you ever think that all you learnt may not be 100% correct?

2)i agree with you that what i learnt is not 100% correct.but unless someone will come with a better theory and better equations,this is the only thing we have.and about this issue,i admitt that you successeded in converting me back into belevieng in G-d.thank you everybody.

i have to agree, Even with affirmative action blacks have lower IQ'S in the USA and the UK. There is not one sucessful black country, not one, not one trace of history that shows they even had a glimmer of a golden period.

now as i believe in G-d, like you should normal atheist, you would find that through their evil culture originally, it has lead to blacks having less iq over the years. But originally i reckon they had equal iq to the whites and asians.

But even very poor russians etc have higher iq than USA blacks, which the politocally correct brigade cannot answer.

I agree with alot of your points atheist, aprt from your atheism. I hope you become a religous jew, and this is from a christian.

You make generalizations... There are many very intelligent Blacks in the USA which would make poor Russians blush... The problem with Blacks in America has been that they have for almost 100 years been given substandard education. While this may be a cultural problem with Africans it is something which can change over time.

There is nothing gained by being rigidly racist. As I said before, I work with people from all over the world and generally there is not much difference between peoples.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2010, 06:04:23 PM »

now as i believe in G-d, like you should normal atheist, you would find that through their evil culture originally, it has lead to blacks having less iq over the years. But originally i reckon they had equal iq to the whites and asians.

You make generalizations... There are many very intelligent Blacks in the USA which would make poor Russians blush... The problem with Blacks in America has been that they have for almost 100 years been given substandard education. While this may be a cultural problem with Africans it is something which can change over time.

There is nothing gained by being rigidly racist. As I said before, I work with people from all over the world and generally there is not much difference between peoples.

i fisagree, blacks have been persecuted far less than the irish, gypsies, and the jews. All have higher iq, all more sucessful

Take the uk, we had signs for rented houses saying "no dogs, no blacks and no irish". yet look how successful they are.

Of course they are exceptions, they are good looking black women/men ocassionally, but on the whole they are pretty woeful.lets be honest here.

Are their good blacks, of course, pastor manning is one for example. But Purely on the evidence all over the world, though thoudands of years, there has never been a sucessful black country, not one.

Look at the chinese,indians and japanese, they produce some brillant peple, and have had/are having golden periods. In particularly with the japenise/chinese, they are equal if not debatably more intelligent than whites.

Im afraid muman, theres no way you can sugar coat it, thet white man cant be blamed for everyrthing, as i highlighted they have been white ethnic groups that have been just as/far wprse persecution than blacks in modern history. They rose above it.

I challenge you to show me in the world a desirable black city, whether it be in uk/us or in africa/jamacia.

Take the uk/US, since the 60's they have had literally trillions spent on them. No other race has near that, the chinese havent, yet even then the chinese destroy them in iq tests.

i think you are doing a very rightous moral thing mormon, and i wish i could agree with you but i cant.

However, what i will say, is that god created everyone equal. God is not racist, and blacks had the same iq as whites and other races, that i am sure of. But for whatever reason(my theory is micro evolution due to evi, culture set in) blacks have over the years lowered their iq.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2010, 07:32:23 PM »
My point is simply that genetics are not the cause of what is being observed. The Japanese have shown through history that they can be brutal and inhumane to others {witness the war crimes commited against China during WWII}... There are many millions of Indians still living in squalor and poverty all across India. I have many good Indian friends here at my work and believe me, there are whole segments of Indian continent which are living in conditions which are unimaginable here in America {even by poor blacks}.

Just because a nation may possess intelligence does not necessarily mean that it is righteous. Witness what happened to Germany during the last century. Germany was considered the seat of all society and one of the most advanced as far as technology... Yet it spawned the Nazi party which may be considered one of the most EVIL regimes in human history.

It is difficult to weigh the merits versus the negative qualities of a society.

I have enough experience to know that no one race is superior to another race. When I was in my 20s {about 20+ years ago} I actually lived with a Black family that was involved in selling Cocaine. These people were despicable and they treated their child terribly. I also had my nose broken on Venice Beach in the 80s by the Black gang the Crips... I have good reason to feel anger toward the black community. I took a stand in the 90s against gangster rap and this got me labeled as a racist.

But I also experienced the undesirable aspects of non-Black societies. I have known undesirable people of virtually every nationality. I have seen white people steal and engage in immoral sexual practices... I have seen white people lie and cheat... I know that evil is a temptation for all of mankind....

All I can recommend is that everyone live life and experience it to the fullest. Once you have experience in the world then you can make your observations and come to conclusions...

I agree that for the most part Black culture in America is awful. But it is not a simple thing to say that all blacks are inferior... I don't think I can confirm that belief...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2010, 08:50:15 AM »

so what? i see negroes and arabs on a daily basis and just from talking to them i know how stupid they are.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2010, 08:53:55 AM »

i fisagree, blacks have been persecuted far less than the irish, gypsies, and the jews. All have higher iq, all more sucessful

Take the uk, we had signs for rented houses saying "no dogs, no blacks and no irish". yet look how successful they are.

Of course they are exceptions, they are good looking black women/men ocassionally, but on the whole they are pretty woeful.lets be honest here.

Are their good blacks, of course, pastor manning is one for example. But Purely on the evidence all over the world, though thoudands of years, there has never been a sucessful black country, not one.

Look at the chinese,indians and japanese, they produce some brillant peple, and have had/are having golden periods. In particularly with the japenise/chinese, they are equal if not debatably more intelligent than whites.

Im afraid muman, theres no way you can sugar coat it, thet white man cant be blamed for everyrthing, as i highlighted they have been white ethnic groups that have been just as/far wprse persecution than blacks in modern history. They rose above it.

I challenge you to show me in the world a desirable black city, whether it be in uk/us or in africa/jamacia.

Take the uk/US, since the 60's they have had literally trillions spent on them. No other race has near that, the chinese havent, yet even then the chinese destroy them in iq tests.

i think you are doing a very rightous moral thing mormon, and i wish i could agree with you but i cant.

However, what i will say, is that G-d created everyone equal. G-d is not racist, and blacks had the same iq as whites and other races, that i am sure of. But for whatever reason(my theory is micro evolution due to evi, culture set in) blacks have over the years lowered their iq.

well i can give you great zimbabwe as an example but this is only one primitive city.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2010, 12:27:18 PM »
Chinese are smart people, blacks are not. That's why Chinese destroy blacks in IQ tests. Now if they would just stop putting lead in kid's toys and poison in dog food.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »
Chinese are smart people, blacks are not. That's why Chinese destroy blacks in IQ tests. Now if they would just stop putting lead in kid's toys and poison in dog food.

And as I posted yesterday some of them go on killing sprees and kill innocent children... Smart but evil...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2010, 12:35:35 PM »

And as I posted yesterday some of them go on killing sprees and kill innocent children... Smart but evil...

good and evil is not the question.the question is what we need to do in order to ensure our survival.we need a new world order and blacks and muslims are not part of it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2010, 12:43:12 PM »
Normal atheist if you support the New World Order agenda you might as well be saying to me that you're a Satanist. If you mean something else you shouldn't use that terminology. Do you want the whole world to be one people, one religion, one country?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2010, 12:58:13 PM »
Normal atheist if you support the New World Order agenda you might as well be saying to me that you're a Satanist. If you mean something else you shouldn't use that terminology. Do you want the whole world to be one people, one religion, one country?
no,no,no! i want a single pan western country with autonomy to every culture within it.and islam has no place in this country.

Offline Zenith

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2010, 01:25:31 PM »
I found something, maybe it's helpful...
Debate assumptions and methodology

In a review of the field, Hunt and Carlson[13] while arguing that "research on group differences in intelligence is scientifically valid and socially important" identify four contemporary positions on the topic of racial differences in intelligence:

1. "There are differences in intelligence between races that are due in substantial part to genetically determined differences in brain structure and/or function (Rushton, 1995; Rushton &Jensen, 2005a)."
   2. "Differences in cognitive competencies between races exist and are of social origin (Ogbu, 2002; Sowell, 2005)."
   3. "Differences in test scores that are used to argue for differences in intelligence between races represent the inappropriate use of tests in different groups (Ogbu, 2002; Sternberg, Grigorenko, & Kidd, 2005)."
   4. "There is no such thing as race; it is a term motivated by social concerns and not a scientific concept (Fish, 2004; Smedley & Smedley, 2005)."

Some scientists argue that the history of eugenics makes this field of research difficult to reconcile with current ethical standards for science.[37][38] Other scientists insist that, independent of ethical concerns, research into race and intelligence makes little sense because intelligence is poorly measured and because race is a social construction.[39] According to this view, intelligence is ill-defined and multi-dimensional, or has definitions that vary between cultures. This would make contrasting the intelligence of groups of people, especially groups that came from different cultures, dependent mainly on which culture’s definition of intelligence is being used. Moreover, this view asserts that even if intelligence were as simple to measure as height, racial differences in intelligence would still be meaningless since race exists only as a social construct, with no basis in biology.

Unsurprisingly, almost all scientists actively engaged in research in race and intelligence disagree with these criticisms.[40] For example, psychologist Richard Nisbett writes that:

Some laypeople I know — and some scientists as well — believe that it is a priori impossible for a genetic difference in intelligence to exist between the races. But such a conviction is entirely unfounded. There are a hundred ways that a genetic difference in intelligence could have arisen — either in favor of whites or in favor of blacks. The question is an empirical one, not answerable by a priori convictions about the essential equality of groups.[41]
(http://www.answers.com/topic/race-and-intelligence#Test_scores)

Quote from: christians4jews
"i fisagree, blacks have been persecuted far less than the irish, gypsies, and the jews. All have higher iq, all more sucessful
as far as I know, gypsies are black coloured too (if, by evolution, black coloured people are inferior to whites, then, they would enter in the "black" category). I don't know about irish persecution, anyway, if you ask about gypsies, I think they are still persecuted (people see them as inferior, and talk bad about them like "hoo, he's a gypsy!" and not all like their company)

However, what i will say, is that G-d created everyone equal. G-d is not racist, and blacks had the same iq as whites and other races, that i am sure of. But for whatever reason(my theory is micro evolution due to evi, culture set in) blacks have over the years lowered their iq.
that would mean that the blacks do not have a smaller iq due to genetics. Maybe there is the black culture/cultures, that would be inferior to many white cultures. But if it's so, that culture may need a lot of time to change, or better, black people should be part of a better culture.

And there are also white men very stupid and other black men smart. So, would that mean that a smart black man should be desconsidered (i.e. by considering him inferior) and put aside because of the colour of his skin is black, while many stupid white people should "live happy"?

In particularly with the japenise/chinese, they are equal if not debatably more intelligent than whites.
A commonly-cited review by Richard Lynn lists IQ scores for East Asians (105), Europeans  (99), Inuit  (91), Southeast Asians and Amerindians  (87 each), Pacific Islanders (85), South Asians/North Africans (84), Non-Bushmen sub-Saharan Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen  (54).
(the same link).
maybe they are not debatably smarter than us.

good and evil is not the question.the question is what we need to do in order to ensure our survival.we need a new world order and blacks and muslims are not part of it.
But what do you say about a new society formed of only chinese and japanase, while us to be exterminated? (or at least put aside and looked upon with disgrace)
Wouldn't that sound nice? if not, why?

and by the way, for a country, to be developped and rich, it is not required that much intelligence as it is needed altruism. That's because if you have smart leaders, but corrupted, they would happily steal a lot, while the country suffers. And why should they care about their countrymen if all they wanted now have? (and they are smart enough not to let themselves being caught or punished)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2010, 01:45:53 PM »
I found something, maybe it's helpful...
Debate assumptions and methodology

In a review of the field, Hunt and Carlson[13] while arguing that "research on group differences in intelligence is scientifically valid and socially important" identify four contemporary positions on the topic of racial differences in intelligence:

1. "There are differences in intelligence between races that are due in substantial part to genetically determined differences in brain structure and/or function (Rushton, 1995; Rushton &Jensen, 2005a)."
   2. "Differences in cognitive competencies between races exist and are of social origin (Ogbu, 2002; Sowell, 2005)."
   3. "Differences in test scores that are used to argue for differences in intelligence between races represent the inappropriate use of tests in different groups (Ogbu, 2002; Sternberg, Grigorenko, & Kidd, 2005)."
   4. "There is no such thing as race; it is a term motivated by social concerns and not a scientific concept (Fish, 2004; Smedley & Smedley, 2005)."

Some scientists argue that the history of eugenics makes this field of research difficult to reconcile with current ethical standards for science.[37][38] Other scientists insist that, independent of ethical concerns, research into race and intelligence makes little sense because intelligence is poorly measured and because race is a social construction.[39] According to this view, intelligence is ill-defined and multi-dimensional, or has definitions that vary between cultures. This would make contrasting the intelligence of groups of people, especially groups that came from different cultures, dependent mainly on which culture’s definition of intelligence is being used. Moreover, this view asserts that even if intelligence were as simple to measure as height, racial differences in intelligence would still be meaningless since race exists only as a social construct, with no basis in biology.

Unsurprisingly, almost all scientists actively engaged in research in race and intelligence disagree with these criticisms.[40] For example, psychologist Richard Nisbett writes that:

Some laypeople I know — and some scientists as well — believe that it is a priori impossible for a genetic difference in intelligence to exist between the races. But such a conviction is entirely unfounded. There are a hundred ways that a genetic difference in intelligence could have arisen — either in favor of whites or in favor of blacks. The question is an empirical one, not answerable by a priori convictions about the essential equality of groups.[41]
(http://www.answers.com/topic/race-and-intelligence#Test_scores)

"i fisagree, blacks have been persecuted far less than the irish, gypsies, and the jews. All have higher iq, all more sucessful
as far as I know, gypsies are black coloured too (if, by evolution, black coloured people are inferior to whites, then, they would enter in the "black" category). I don't know about irish persecution, anyway, if you ask about gypsies, I think they are still persecuted (people see them as inferior, and talk bad about them like "hoo, he's a gypsy!" and not all like their company)

that would mean that the blacks do not have a smaller iq due to genetics. Maybe there is the black culture/cultures, that would be inferior to many white cultures. But if it's so, that culture may need a lot of time to change, or better, black people should be part of a better culture.

And there are also white men very stupid and other black men smart. So, would that mean that a smart black man should be desconsidered (i.e. by considering him inferior) and put aside because of the colour of his skin is black, while many stupid white people should "live happy"?

In particularly with the japenise/chinese, they are equal if not debatably more intelligent than whites.
A commonly-cited review by Richard Lynn lists IQ scores for East Asians (105), Europeans  (99), Inuit  (91), Southeast Asians and Amerindians  (87 each), Pacific Islanders (85), South Asians/North Africans (84), Non-Bushmen sub-Saharan Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen  (54).
(the same link).
maybe they are not debatably smarter than us.

But what do you say about a new society formed of only chinese and japanase, while us to be exterminated? (or at least put aside and looked upon with disgrace)
Wouldn't that sound nice? if not, why?

and by the way, for a country, to be developped and rich, it is not required that much intelligence as it is needed altruism. That's because if you have smart leaders, but corrupted, they would happily steal a lot, while the country suffers. And why should they care about their countrymen if all they wanted now have? (and they are smart enough not to let themselves being caught or punished)
i didn't meant that the western super state should domiante the earth.it will just span the antire western civilization.i would happily ally myself with hindus and japanese  beacuse they have brains.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2010, 02:28:23 PM »

I agree... The New World Order is a product of the fevered minds of the Illuminati and the CFR... There is no place for such an idea with Jewish Nationalists... The NWO would be the 1st to kick Jews out of Israel..

PS: Your selection of Japanese is quite strange. You realize they were some of the most brutal and evil people we ever fought. They raped and pillaged China during WWII. I do not consider them the most civilized of people. Indeed there are some smart Japanese, but they are not more superior than any other asian...

And Hindus? While there are many bright Indians... As I said before, there are far more illiterate Indians than smart Indians... India is a HUGE country which suffers much poverty..

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »

I agree... The New World Order is a product of the fevered minds of the Illuminati and the CFR... There is no place for such an idea with Jewish Nationalists... The NWO would be the 1st to kick Jews out of Israel..

PS: Your selection of Japanese is quite strange. You realize they were some of the most brutal and evil people we ever fought. They raped and pillaged China during WWII. I do not consider them the most civilized of people. Indeed there are some smart Japanese, but they are not more superior than any other asian...

And Hindus? While there are many bright Indians... As I said before, there are far more illiterate Indians than smart Indians... India is a HUGE country which suffers much poverty..

first.i don't care what they had done to the chinese.it was the chinese fault.second.most of the indians are illitirate but the literate indian produced some of the world greates scientists.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2010, 03:13:42 PM »

I think you are missing the point of what me and normal atheist are getting at. Yes they are very stupid and evil indians and japenese people, and white people, and they are a few(and i mean a few) black great minds.

But you take those poor indians you mention, or poor chinese, or poor russians, and they will have higher iq's then the average black.

As i say, you can take chinese, indians, russians and even arabs, you you will find golden periods in there history. You will not find one shred of a golden moment for blacks, whether it be in modern western civilization, or thousands of years ago.

Im generalisng of course, i dont hate all blacks, but the few blakcs i like are hated by the black community and called "uncle toms".

People can sugar coat it as much as they want but for whatever reason due to evil culture, over the years blacks iq has shrank.

Without white influence and even arab influence i honestly believe blacks would still be bathing in their own excrement.

Harsh but im going by the over whelming evidence.

However, did G-d make us all equal, absulutely, no doubt in that...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2010, 03:27:49 PM »

I think you are missing the point of what me and normal atheist are getting at. Yes they are very stupid and evil indians and japenese people, and white people, and they are a few(and i mean a few) black great minds.

But you take those poor indians you mention, or poor chinese, or poor russians, and they will have higher iq's then the average black.

As i say, you can take chinese, indians, russians and even arabs, you you will find golden periods in there history. You will not find one shred of a golden moment for blacks, whether it be in modern western civilization, or thousands of years ago.

Im generalisng of course, i dont hate all blacks, but the few blakcs i like are hated by the black community and called "uncle toms".

People can sugar coat it as much as they want but for whatever reason due to evil culture, over the years blacks iq has shrank.

Without white influence and even arab influence i honestly believe blacks would still be bathing in their own excrement.

Please tell me you revile the entire New world order plan... It is completely against Torah and the Jewish way..

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2010, 03:48:49 PM »

Please tell me you revile the entire New world order plan... It is completely against Torah and the Jewish way..

how exactly? in the part that will constitute israel there would be a halacha state.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2010, 03:56:00 PM »

how exactly? in the part that will constitute israel there would be a halacha state.

I dont think that is what the NWO wants... Maybe that is what you think. But NWO is very much against any state having its own national identity, let alone religious affiliation..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
In general, the new security structure arising from superpower cooperation seemed to indicate to observers that the new world order would be based on the principles of political liberty, self-determination, and non-intervention. This would mean an end to the sponsoring of military conflicts in third countries, restrictions on global arms sales, and greater engagement in the Middle East (especially regarding Syria, Palestine, and Israel). The U.S. might use this opportunity to more emphatically promote human rights in China and South Africa.[11]

On March 6, 1991, President Bush addressed Congress in a speech often cited as the Bush administration’s principal policy statement on the new world order in the Middle East, following the expulsion of Iraqi forces from Kuwait.[18][19] Michael Oren summarizes the speech, saying; “The president proceeded to outline his plan for maintaining a permanent U.S. naval presence in the Gulf, for providing funds for Middle East development, and for instituting safeguards against the spread of unconventional weapons. The centerpiece of his program, however, was the achievement of an Arab-Israeli treaty based on the territory-for-peace principle and the fulfillment of Palestinian rights.” As a first step Bush announced his intention to reconvene the international peace conference in Madrid.[18]

Torah also is against a One World Government. Even during the Messianic age there will exist other nations besides the Jewish nation, but all nations will know that the G-d of Israel is the one true G-d!

http://mobile.askmoses.com/article/247,18737/In-the-Messianic-Era-what-will-become-of-the-world-as-we-know-it.html

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2010, 04:06:16 PM »

I dont think that is what the NWO wants... Maybe that is what you think. But NWO is very much against any state having its own national identity, let alone religious affiliation..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
In general, the new security structure arising from superpower cooperation seemed to indicate to observers that the new world order would be based on the principles of political liberty, self-determination, and non-intervention. This would mean an end to the sponsoring of military conflicts in third countries, restrictions on global arms sales, and greater engagement in the Middle East (especially regarding Syria, Palestine, and Israel). The U.S. might use this opportunity to more emphatically promote human rights in China and South Africa.[11]

On March 6, 1991, President Bush addressed Congress in a speech often cited as the Bush administration’s principal policy statement on the new world order in the Middle East, following the expulsion of Iraqi forces from Kuwait.[18][19] Michael Oren summarizes the speech, saying; “The president proceeded to outline his plan for maintaining a permanent U.S. naval presence in the Gulf, for providing funds for Middle East development, and for instituting safeguards against the spread of unconventional weapons. The centerpiece of his program, however, was the achievement of an Arab-Israeli treaty based on the territory-for-peace principle and the fulfillment of Palestinian rights.” As a first step Bush announced his intention to reconvene the international peace conference in Madrid.[18]

Torah also is against a One World Government. Even during the Messianic age there will exist other nations besides the Jewish nation, but all nations will know that the G-d of Israel is the one true G-d!

http://mobile.askmoses.com/article/247,18737/In-the-Messianic-Era-what-will-become-of-the-world-as-we-know-it.html
look,when i said new world order i din't meant that nwo but i meant we need to change the current world order and to alter it to our own good.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2010, 11:40:36 PM »

True Muman. NWO is completely anti-nationalist.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2010, 01:18:50 AM »

True Muman. NWO is completely anti-nationalist.

when i said new world order i meant nwo literally.if you will read carefully you will see that i suggested a nationalistic and even ultranationalistic western state.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2010, 11:11:46 PM »
"science without religion is lame,
religion without science is blind"
   - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2010, 04:03:02 PM »
"science without religion is lame,
religion without science is blind"
   - Albert Einstein

Great quotation. Unfortunately Ben M probably won't see it since he went off to join Whorefront.