Author Topic: Ask Hindu Zionist  (Read 82343 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Ask Hindu Zionist
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2009, 04:14:25 AM »
Shalom Hindu Zionist,

I have heard it said before that the deities in the Hindu pantheon are all "manifestations" of the one G-d.  Do you consider Hinduism to be a polytheistic religion?
Hinduism is polytheistic for some, and monotheistic for some.Also, Hinduism is atheistic for some, it is agnostic for some. Really it is not possible to generalize it. There are various ways to worship, each claim theirs is the right one.. yet all define themself as Hindu during the population census.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2009, 09:28:59 AM »
There are also a few Hindu Nationalist leader who admire Hitler, but only in context, they say if Hitler wanted to purge all the Jews in Germany, so do we have to purge India of all Muslims.

When I tried to talk about this people got mad at me and said I had no proof. I'm glad that you said it because if you hadn't no proof would have been enough to convince people. I don't just pull things out of thin air. When I say something it's because it's true.

"In context" or not, admiring Hitler for any reason is pure evil.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2009, 11:11:11 AM »
I saw slum-dog millionaire, and although the storyline was very good, the movie was very blatantly anti-Hindu and pro-Muslim.   It almost seemed as if they took a good movie, and altered it, to ensure that Muslim sensibility wouldn't be offended; and that Muslims would be seen by the world as victims.

Was this a consicous decision by the filmakers?  Is this common in India?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2009, 11:22:18 AM »
There are also a few Hindu Nationalist leader who admire Hitler, but only in context, they say if Hitler wanted to purge all the Jews in Germany, so do we have to purge India of all Muslims.

When I tried to talk about this people got mad at me and said I had no proof. I'm glad that you said it because if you hadn't no proof would have been enough to convince people. I don't just pull things out of thin air. When I say something it's because it's true.

"In context" or not, admiring Hitler for any reason is pure evil.
I hate Gandhi and to me he is pure evil too, but that doesnt mean i stop admiring certain qualities of his. I also admire a quality of Hitler and Muhammad, their way for hypnotizing the masses, and creating a force of fanatics. But both used those qualities to destory goodness from this planet. So i would say that 'their quality was good, but the way they used it.. was pure evil'

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2009, 11:40:52 AM »
I saw slum-dog millionaire, and although the storyline was very good, the movie was very blatantly anti-Hindu and pro-Muslim.   It almost seemed as if they took a good movie, and altered it, to ensure that Muslim sensibility wouldn't be offended; and that Muslims would be seen by the world as victims.

Was this a consicous decision by the filmakers?  Is this common in India?
Danny Boyle is a Euro-communist, the kind who always side with the Muslims, so that was expected from the film. Also its common with other bollywood movies, as most of them are well funded by muslims/arabs.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »
I watched the beginning of slumdog and quit watching it as the anti-Hindu and pro-muslim theme became too obvious liable - it showed a a Hindu mob charging out of the blue on supposedly innocent peaceful muslims busy with their daily life .

• Master JTFer
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2009, 01:15:41 PM »
I watched the beginning of slumdog and quit watching it as the anti-Hindu and pro-muslim theme became too obvious liable - it showed a a Hindu mob charging out of the blue on supposedly innocent peaceful muslims busy with their daily life .
we are fed with such biased media every day

Check this 7 part video broadcasted on CNN-IBN channel in India. the videos are now on youtube channels of muslims

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2010, 10:20:33 AM »
Hi, Hindu Zionist!
What exactly is Jainism?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2010, 07:06:23 AM »
Shalom Edward,

Jainism means teaching of the Jinas, Jina is not a prophet, but a Fordmaker. Jains believe in 24 such Fordmakers (Englightened Masters). The last one being Lord Mahavira. Some of them are said to have lived/survived for trillions of years. The later beings, from 22nd-23rd onwards lived for 10000 yrs and 1000 yrs,so on.. you can find more info on the 24 formakers here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tirthankar

Note that this concept of Fordmaker is new, it does not mean spiritual masters, because Jainism is similar to Buddhism, there is no concept of deity or God, hence no spirituality involved. (Jain temples consist of idols of either of the 24 masters,not of any dieties). They call the person who has totally conquered base sensibilities such as anger, pride, deceit, or desire as their Master/Teachers.

Jainism is an organised religion unlike Hinduism where there are various ways of understanding. Population of Jains must be around 6 million, they are one of the most Literate and most Employed communities in India, I have never come accross a Jain who has lived in poverty.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2010, 08:57:08 AM »
That's interesting.. It sounds like their religion resembles Buddhism, as there are no deities involved.
Thanks Hindu~zionist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2010, 10:41:51 AM »
one of the most peculiar feature of jain worship is, idols of these fordmakers which are naked. Gaigantic statues of such are erected at sacred places of Jainism, and once in 12 year they bathe these giant idols with milk or turmeric paste and celebrate.
http://jainpuja.com/Mahamastakabhisheka.htm

the occasion is a visual spectacle, many tourists come here to watch the ceremony.

Note:
Dont go through the link, if its against your faith, i'm only providing it for infromation.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2010, 07:19:13 PM »
Edward mentioned something about Jainism. Why are Jains required to follow a strict vegetarian diet?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2010, 01:16:23 PM »
They believe animals as well as plants have souls like us. Jains make considerable efforts not to injure plants in everyday life as far as possible. They admit that plants must be destroyed for the sake of food, but they only accept such violence in as much as it is indispensable for human survival, and there are special instructions for preventing unnecessary violence against plants. Jains don’t eat root vegetables such as potatoes, onions, roots and tubers, because tiny life forms are injured when the plant is pulled up and because the bulb is seen as a living being, as it is able to sprout. Also, consumption of most root vegetables involves uprooting & killing the entire plant. Whereas consumption of most terrestrial vegetables doesn't kill the plant (it lives on after plucking the vegetables or it was seasonally supposed to wither away anyway)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2010, 02:13:33 PM »
I'm a vegan myself and I don't wear leather, yet I don't spare potatoes and cabbages, nor would I pity cockroaches and other pests should they invade my house.  BTW,  not only do Jainists erect nude statues at their temples, but one sect of Jain monks (out of the two major sects) actually go naked or as they call it- "sky clad".

I find it surprising that Jains are so successful in worldly matters while their religion is so absurd and impractical.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2010, 03:38:43 PM »
Hi, Hindu Zionist.

What is your opinion of Buddhism and its teachings?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2010, 04:37:25 PM »
YimachShemoToIslam, you just stole my words :-) ;-)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2010, 06:34:19 PM »

whoops my bad.

In fact I ask another question. Hindu Zionist, when do you think India will liberate what is now Pakistan? The area where so-called Pakistan is belongs to India as much as so-called Jordan belongs to Israel.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2010, 10:57:38 AM »
Hi, Hindu Zionist.

What is your opinion of Buddhism and its teachings?
although Buddha preached a different set of teachings than Hinduism, Hindus believe that Buddha was an incarnation of one of our deity. There are many forms of Buddhism, Tibetan,Theravada, Zen, Vajrayana. Out of which i find Tibetan and Zen to be interesting. The only form of Buddhism i'm against is Neo-Buddhism or Dalti-Buddhist movement. Followers of this kind of Buddhism are rabid anti-Hindus as well as anti-Zionist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalit_Buddhist_movement
http://www.indopedia.org/Neo-Buddhism.html

All forms of propoganda on internet created against Orthodox-Hindus or Upper-cast Hindus on the internet is done by Dalit-Buddhists or Muslims. They are not only enemies of Hindus, but Jews and Zionists. Refer: http://www.dalitvoice.org/Templates/feb2010/editorial.htm
I'm a vegan myself and I don't wear leather, yet I don't spare potatoes and cabbages, nor would I pity cockroaches and other pests should they invade my house.  BTW,  not only do Jainists erect nude statues at their temples, but one sect of Jain monks (out of the two major sects) actually go naked or as they call it- "sky clad".

I find it surprising that Jains are so successful in worldly matters while their religion is so absurd and impractical.
true. Jain scriptures are quite restrictive, maybe thats what make Jains disciplined.

whoops my bad.

In fact I ask another question. Hindu Zionist, when do you think India will liberate what is now Pakistan? The area where so-called Pakistan is belongs to India as much as so-called Jordan belongs to Israel.

cud be as early as 2012-13 or as late as 2020. Provided USA,China and Germany stop supporting Pak with financial and military aid.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 11:22:45 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2010, 10:28:08 AM »
Do you like Sona Mahopatra?  I was turned on to her music by a fellow YTer.  I love her

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2010, 12:24:47 PM »
she is ok,i dont find her voice extraordinary. We mostly listen to Sunidhi Chauhan. Among the western, Amy Lee is good.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2010, 12:57:39 PM »

Are you actually in India right now?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2010, 01:48:59 PM »
yes

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2010, 01:53:38 PM »
Hindu Zionist I heard you once say you play Age of Empires 3. I love that game too and still play online. I love to crush the wicked turkish Jans with the powerful Sepoy and Gurka's.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2010, 02:39:51 PM »
Hi HZ,

Do you speak Marathi ? Have you ever heard the Judaeo-Marathi spoken ?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2010, 03:00:26 PM »
Hindu Zionist I heard you once say you play Age of Empires 3. I love that game too and still play online. I love to crush the wicked turkish Jans with the powerful Sepoy and Gurka's.  ;D
;D yes i always played against them, there is another game rise of nations i used to play, there i had a choice to play using indian civilization, so the victory was sweeter
Hi HZ,

Do you speak Marathi ? Have you ever heard the Judaeo-Marathi spoken ?
yes. Mostly all Indian jews living in the state of Maharashtra can speak Marathi

here all jews are speaking in marathi