Author Topic: I have a question: Kahanists are banned in Israel?  (Read 693 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I have a question: Kahanists are banned in Israel?
« on: February 11, 2009, 04:52:55 PM »
Shalom brothers and sisters!

Gavriel told me that, the Kahanists are banned in Israel. Why? I can't believe it, I'm going to cry if it is right, only Kahanists and Jewish nationalists can save Israel and the World.

And why do many Jews call the Kahanists as "Jew-nazis"...It is shame of them! I thought JTF will be popular in Hungary, but I am disappointed, many Jews here are liberalists, who supported the Gay parade in july in this summer, and they support the communism.  :'(

I hope more Jews (non-eastern europeans are others in the good way)

Anyway I have feelings in my heart since I am active member here, I know and I am sure G-d invited me here and G-d wanted show me the reality and the true Jews!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Re: I have a question: Kahanists are banned in Israel?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 05:03:37 PM »
They are not banned, its just the media and our politicians that call them "extreme" or "radical"
and they are being criticized all the time by them.
Kach party of Meir Kahane Rest in peace, was really banned because they decided it was too "racist" since Kach tried to promote anti arab laws;
Later it was also outlawed and declared as a terrorist group.
But now you see Ha Ichud ha leumi made it to get 4 seats on the Knesset and Michael Ben Ari is a Knesset member,
Also it has just been approved that Baruch Marzel and Itamar ben Gvir may G-d bless them, will be the advisor and assistant of Ben Ari.
All the three persons I mentioned are Kahanists.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 05:29:25 PM »
The left has done an excellent job of painting Kahanists as racists and nazis... These are all lies and fabrications because all one needs to do is listen to the speech and read the words of the blessed Rabbi Meir Kahane and he will learn the truth. The Rav spoke the truth and any Jew who hears his words and disagrees must have real issues with his Jewish identity. Rabbi Kahane spoke clearly and with much thought about how to maintain Jewish majority in Israel. There is no alternative except for removing the Arabs who are enemies of the Jews. Hamas and the current crop of so-called Palestinkians just prove that Rabbi Kahane was way ahead of his time.

All we can do is to educate the people that Kahane was right and that there are those who learned from the Rabbi how to establish an Israel which is truly a light unto the nations.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 05:36:45 PM »
Thanks for the informations. How is big the left side between the Jews? (in Hungary big...)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.