Author Topic: News media AGAIN ignores stocks plunging from Obama  (Read 2809 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: News media AGAIN ignores stocks plunging from Obama
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »
My stock did phenomenal today... It went up 7.26% to 12.41 {a change of +.84}. Whatever is happening it is good for my company... I realize that this wont cheer everyone up here... But it doesnt seem so bad from where I am sitting.

I certainly don't want Americas economy destroyed simply because people don't like the president. To me that is like cutting your nose to spite your face...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: News media AGAIN ignores stocks plunging from Obama
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 04:45:58 PM »
My stock did phenomenal today... It went up 7.26% to 12.41 {a change of +.84}. Whatever is happening it is good for my company... I realize that this wont cheer everyone up here... But it doesnt seem so bad from where I am sitting.

I certainly don't want Americas economy destroyed simply because people don't like the president. To me that is like cutting your nose to spite your face...

Congratulations. I'm thinking about getting some mutual funds pretty soon now that prices are low on many stocks.