Author Topic: French Jews must leave France Arabs fight like girls always a group againe 1  (Read 671 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What are they about 570.000 Jews iin france and about 6.7 millions pigwhore qurananimals.If they leave it will have a great effect on thier economy ,medicine and even defense production      http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3671730,00.html     
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Well Mord it will be French loss and grand gain for Israel. But they'll  :o when coming from one land overun by muzies they'll land in Israel where half of population (including Yesha and azza) are Arab muslims. Still better than left in France. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 10:08:35 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Well mord it will be French loss and grain gain for Israel. But they'll  :o when coming from the land overun by muzies they'll land in Israel where half of population (including Yesha and azza) are Arab muslims. Still better than left in France. 
Yes you are correct in this statement
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
And 30 000 already seems to made Aliyah as older statitics talks about 600 000 French Jews. Only don't make the mistake some Russians Jews did when they left tzarist Russia for "liberal" and tolerant II Reich. America is not forever Eretz Israel is. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Well mord it will be French loss and grain gain for Israel. But they'll  :o when coming from the land overun by muzies they'll land in Israel where half of population (including Yesha and azza) are Arab muslims. Still better than left in France. 
Yes you are correct in this statement
No this statement is not correct.
I live in Israel and I know thats its not like what you think, most of them don't live among the jews, we have our cities and they have their pigsties around israel.
Of course if you go to Tel Aviv or Jaffa or Jerusalem or Haifa or more, you can always encounter arabs but you can never compare it to france.
I am not saying that our condition in Israel is delightful, but in France the muslims do whatever they want everywhere (I have been in Paris, I know what I am saying), and there are also a lot of french antisemites
including the government itself, so France is much worse than Israel for jews.
Every jewish guy that comes to Israel (especially if he supports us) strengthen us.