Author Topic: Cute girl did not vote for Osama causes chimpout  (Read 1181 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Cute girl did not vote for Osama causes chimpout
« on: February 14, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »
Cute girl in college did not vote for osama causes chimpout:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:27:50 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Cute Girl did not vote for Osama causes chimpout
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 11:26:48 PM »
Now this story is an outrage. This girl has grounds for a lawsuit. The teacher needs to be held accountable for her racist behavior. This Teacher needs to be fired. If that was a black kid in a white class with a white teacher and that happened to him, all hell would break loose in the media and the teacher would be fired on the spot.

Great story, thanks for posting it.

Shalom - Dox

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Cute girl did not vote for Osama causes chimpout
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 01:30:45 AM »
I now a few non-black people who went to an all  black school... and it completely traumatized them for life.  Let this be a lesson to make sure your kids are NOT raised in this environment.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 07:53:55 AM »
They behave like real apes.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 08:00:16 AM »
I had an African immigrant instructor get angry with me because I told him I voted against Obongo in the primary. I think the smartest thing is just to keep quiet about it. I did get frustrated with him though because him and a 60 something white guy kept singing the praises of Obongo every day in conversations they had with each other during the class.

It was an Excel class so it was mostly independently working on the computers doing our assignments.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 08:04:07 AM »
You know something is amiss when even some Black dressed like a rap-star wanna-be considered the incident to be disturbring.  And did you see that palatial house for the instructor?  That must be where our tax dollars are going.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 08:06:54 AM »
You know something is amiss when even some Black dressed like a rap-star wanna-be considered the incident to be disturbring.  And did you see that palatial house for the instructor?  That must be where our tax dollars are going.

It's just like, it's just like a mini mall.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 09:20:07 AM »
At least the normal students get to get out of this den of niggs I mean pigs..

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 09:36:27 AM »

Maybe her husband is the CEO of Fannie Mae. :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 09:50:40 AM »
This is why people call them  niglets
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 09:51:43 AM »

The owner of this mall must be a genious.

He reached with only small money milliones of people. Of cause the spot is funny and I would never buy there, but I think lots of people will do. Some will come out of curiosity too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 10:07:22 AM »
Rascim against whites is not rascism but afirmative action; it's the same with muslim pakis in UK or Arab muslims in Israel. Blame our selfhaters for this. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 11:00:23 AM »

The owner of this mall must be a genious.

He reached with only small money milliones of people. Of cause the spot is funny and I would never buy there, but I think lots of people will do. Some will come out of curiosity too.

Apparently the commercial was featured on at least one tv show too. I think he was smart to do the commercial that way. It is funny though, really funny.