Author Topic: Netanyahu is acting like a eli weisel kike trying to woo kadima in.  (Read 3105 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1233304756005&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Netanyahu the kappo is already trying to form a left wing govt with kadima playing a major role. This shmuck is clearly pure evil because he has more than enough right wing mandates to form a coalition without the left wing parties.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Netanyahu is acting like a eli weisel kike trying to woo kadima in.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »
This pig has clearly not changed one iota from when he surrendered Hebron before the Nazi pig Bill Clinton (yimach schmam to them).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 02:46:13 AM »
Bump. And yimach schmo to the Serb-hating, Israel-hating beast Nellie the Weasel too.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 04:24:17 AM »
You're calling Eli Weisel a kike?  And you're calling Netanyahu a kike?  Who else is a kike?  I disapprove of you using that language, especially against a holocaust survivor.  Does my objection make me a kike?  Your venom is getting out of control.  This is not a good thing.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 08:54:34 AM »
If Netanahu gives the defense portfolio to kadima, then he deserves to get the same type of diseases that we have already wished on Livni.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 08:56:57 AM »
All Israeli politicians are as slippery as eels 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 09:00:55 AM »
The only thing left for me to do is just laugh at those innocent naive people who voted for Likud because they thought that
Netanyahu is rightist. ;D

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 09:04:52 AM »
The only thing left for me to do is just laugh at those innocent naive people who voted for Likud because they thought that
And you know what I have to say for all these innocent stupid people who voted for Netanyahu?
They dug their own graveyard and they shouldnt cry when we get nuked soon.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 09:16:13 AM »

To tell you the truth, if I would be an Israeli citizen, I had voted for Netanyahu too. I had never thought, that he would form a coalition with Kadima. I heard what Spitzer and Olmert gave for crazy statements on nearly every issue, in opposite to that Netanyahu sounded very sane and prudential.

Actually I didn't believed Chaim about Natanyahu. He warned everybody from him.

So your fool theory is correct. Chaim was right again.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 09:32:33 AM »
OHHHHHH MAN BUT YOU HAD SO MANY PROVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!! SO MANY!!!!!!
ITS JUST CRAZY TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN AFTER THESE:
He continued on 1996 with suicidal Oslo agreements with nazi yasser arafat and Clinton IMACH SHMAN VE ZICHRAM
He gave our Holy ancestors' city Hevron, to those child murdering nazi pig arabs.
AND he voted FOR, on the Exile of the jews from Gush Katif and Surrounding towns of Gaza in 2005.
so only a crazy bastard will vote for him again. only either totally stupid, innocent, ignorant and naive person, or either totally sick, demented and evil kike.

sorry for the caps and the rage, but i am sick of taking so much BS everyday, I am sick of trying to convince those crazy kikes to stop being leftist, I am sick of trying to explain so many people that if we
dont attack Iran now we are all dust, and sometimes I am so angry I just tell myself: "Man, why so much energies, why dont you let those fools die again, they deserve it, they never listen, they never learn and there is nothing you can do about it"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 09:44:36 AM »
OHHHHHH MAN BUT YOU HAD SO MANY PROVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!! SO MANY!!!!!!
ITS JUST CRAZY TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN AFTER THESE:
He continued on 1996 with suicidal Oslo agreements with nazi yasser arafat and Clinton IMACH SHMAN VE ZICHRAM
He gave our Holy ancestors' city Hevron, to those child murdering nazi pig arabs.
AND he voted FOR, on the Exile of the jews from Gush Katif and Surrounding towns of Gaza in 2005.
so only a crazy bastard will vote for him again. only either totally stupid, innocent, ignorant and naive person, or either totally sick, demented and evil kike.

sorry for the caps and the rage, but i am sick of taking so much BS everyday, I am sick of trying to convince those crazy kikes to stop being leftist, I am sick of trying to explain so many people that if we
dont attack Iran now we are all dust, and sometimes I am so angry I just tell myself: "Man, why so much energies, why dont you let those fools die again, they deserve it, they never listen, they never learn and there is nothing you can do about it"

I agree with you totally. The fact that Netanyahu got so many votes while the National Union got fairly few, proves that Israelis themselves don't mind kassams raining down on them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 09:53:10 AM »
I am sorry, that I was fooled by Netanyahu.

But if you listen to his speeches in English or with English subtitle he sounds like Chaim.

He is a great speaker and a great satanic seducer.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 09:57:02 AM »

But if you listen to his speeches in English or with English subtitle he sounds like Chaim.

that is why god gave you the power to chose.
You saw the things he did in the past, what reason does he have not to do it again? He changed? Facts speak for themselves.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 10:02:58 AM »

that is why G-d gave you the power to chose.
You saw the things he did in the past, what reason does he have not to do it again? He changed? Facts speak for themselves.

What was Netanyahus answer to journalists who asked him this question?

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 10:17:35 AM »
They dont ask him that question, because the Left wing traitors and bilionares control the media and their only intention is to brainwash you
just like V for Vendetta.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 10:26:44 AM »
They dont ask him that question, because the Left wing traitors and bilionares control the media and their only intention is to brainwash you
just like V for Vendetta.

In the furture I will listen more to our good Chaim. He was in the wast majority of issues right.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 10:37:27 AM »
Chaim our great leader is just doing what G-d ordered him and us the jews to do, and to understand that we must learn our holy Torah, Yeah i am not perfect I am not very religious, my knowledge about Torah is nothing
comparing to what Chaim has, andt thats because of the education i got, and trust me I feel very bad my family is not religious.
Everything the Torah says is true, Everything the Torah warns us from is true.
We have seen countless times our "great" leaders doing things as opposed to what the Torah says (for example giving away parts of Israel) and the results were disastrous; and the contrary, when our leaders chose
to do what we have to do, and not listen to anti semitic european leaders, the results were miracles! (to win a war so successfully against 4 countries in 6 days, I dont know i think its a miracle)
What paradise we could have had in Israel with true jewish leaders like Chaim, With people who trust G-d.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 10:43:59 AM by VforVendetta »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »
Sounds to me like Israel is ALOT like the USA with it's politics and blind faithless people! G-d bless you VforVendetta for knowing the truth and speaking out!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 11:47:42 AM »
Chaim our great leader is just doing what G-d ordered him and us the jews to do, and to understand that we must learn our holy Torah, Yeah i am not perfect I am not very religious, my knowledge about Torah is nothing
comparing to what Chaim has, andt thats because of the education i got, and trust me I feel very bad my family is not religious.
Everything the Torah says is true, Everything the Torah warns us from is true.
We have seen countless times our "great" leaders doing things as opposed to what the Torah says (for example giving away parts of Israel) and the results were disastrous; and the contrary, when our leaders chose
to do what we have to do, and not listen to anti semitic european leaders, the results were miracles! (to win a war so successfully against 4 countries in 6 days, I dont know i think its a miracle)
What paradise we could have had in Israel with true jewish leaders like Chaim, With people who trust G-d.

Vforvandetta is 100 percent right.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 12:16:54 PM »
Netanyahoo is a loser and a fraud, but he is McCain next to Obama (Tzipwhorah Hitler).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 12:18:33 PM »
I agree with you totally. The fact that Netanyahu got so many votes while the National Union got fairly few, proves that Israelis themselves don't mind kassams raining down on them.
That's what happens when Jews are more concerned with the "human rights" of those who are murdering their children than fighting back.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »
Vforvandetta is 100 percent right.
DownwithIslam, don't you think if Yacov had Israeli citizenship he'd vote for Kadima?