Author Topic: Quranimal with 3 wives, 19 kids sentenced in torture case  (Read 969 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Quranimal with 3 wives, 19 kids sentenced in torture case
« on: February 15, 2009, 09:41:38 AM »
Man with 3 wives, 19 kids sentenced in torture case

An Aguanga man with three wives and 19 children was sentenced to seven consecutive life terms in prison this morning for torturing seven of his children in one of Riverside County's most heinous cases of mass child abuse.

Mansa Musa Muhummed, 55, was convicted last summer of 12 counts of felony child endangerment, four counts of spousal abuse and two counts of false imprisonment. Muhummed will first serve a sentence of 16 years, 8 months for the non-torture convictions before beginning the seven life terms.

During his six-week trial, many of Muhummed's children testified they were beaten with an oar and forced to go days without food. They also testified they had to use buckets for toilets and eat their own vomit or feces.

Muhummed was also found guilty of forcing two of his three wives to live in a garage with no heat, no air conditioning and no running water.

Source: http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_web_mansa.2396d04.html

And this are not all of his crimes. He sold the food stamps for the family and ate like a king, while his children starved nearly to death.

The world has today a big report about this case with all details. But it is in German:

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article3206167/Mann-mit-drei-Ehefrauen-wegen-Folter-verurteilt.html

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Quranimal with 3 wives, 19 kids sentenced in torture case
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 09:47:07 AM »
This is in California? he's a negroe and quranpig :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 09:52:55 AM »

Yes we need to find a new name for people like this.

U suggest: Qu-niggi-pig  :::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 09:54:31 AM »

Yes we need to find a new name for people like this.

U suggest: Qu-niggi-pig  :::D :::D :::D
Yes i like that very much :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 10:55:51 AM »
This man is worse than an animal.
The point about him selling the food stamps for cash or better food, seems to be a common practice here in CA.  I say this because I just learned about this this weekend.  I went to a Vons grocery store near my house this weekend quite late ( almost 11:00PM ), with my friend and I saw some guy transferring some-type of coupons for cash.  I asked my friend what the guy was doing and he told me that certain nights in the month that guy is there selling his food stamps for cash.
Anyways my friend, told me he sees it all the time.  I guess I am oblivious to these actions and they are just common practice.