Author Topic: Bashing Evil Celebrities is 100% Legitimate...  (Read 469 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Bashing Evil Celebrities is 100% Legitimate...
« on: February 12, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »
...in my opinion.

Especially those who brainwash, corrupt and pervert young children.

Evil disgusting celebrities are a MAJOR DRIVING FORCE in the destruction of the world.

These celebrities and their influence has created generations of obama-bots.
hussein obama himself is nothing but a celebrity.
being brainwashed by evil leftist sexually immoral celebrities has lead to nations voting for evil scum such as hussein obama.
Children emulate what is on TV/music/etc thereby destroying their own lives and the lives of their children.
i.e. the children end up with no stability/responsibility, turn to drug and alcoholism, criminal acts, etc etc.

Celebrities are mobilized to "get out the vote" and turn into mega "community organizers" promising free concerts, etc if people vote for filthy self-annihilating leftists.  Not to mention the constant brainwashing of their music/movies.

SO....
In my opinion it is a very good idea to NOT watch movies, NOT support in ANY way these amoral filthy disgusting communist celebrities, and to actively support and promote the wholesome/rightwing ones, and the movies/music they make.
And I think celebrity posts are relevant to JTF.  I prefer not to sound cliche but whatever, we are in a "culture war" among other wars, and when PUSH COMES TO SHOVE,
and jihadis come knocking on doors in order to perform savage dull-knife BEHEADINGS,
I would prefer to live in a populous where the people did NOT grow up with miley potato face cyrus or zach faggot efron as their heroes.

aka Someone Else

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: Bashing Evil Celebrities is 100% Legitimate...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:09:22 PM »
100% legit?  Sweet, because I have a long list of 'celebrities' that I have a problem with.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!