Author Topic: Refuah Shleima to the sick Israeli voters.  (Read 618 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Refuah Shleima to the sick Israeli voters.
« on: February 12, 2009, 03:54:31 PM »
Chaimfan has been proven right yet again. The mentally deranged jews have actually thrown more votes towards kadima than anyone else. This is only one year after a hundred thousand people gathered to call for smolmerts resignation and new elections. What a disturbed people. How I wish Hayamin Haamitit was in control. Can you imagine Chaim be pesachs response to rocket fire on Israel? I hope to see that day soon.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Re: Refuah Shleima to the sick Israeli voters.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 04:16:45 PM »
and you know, the funny part is that my friends yelled at me:"WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR HA ICHUD HA LEUMI INSTEAD OF PIPI NETANYAHU???YOU SEE NOW LIVNI WON BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"
its so sad...I need to compromise on a traitor like Pipi because they are too stupid to understand that he will form up a government with Shpitzer. ah but they are so naive...so poor...
and they never listen to what i tell them, even if i prove myself right 1 thousand times, still they have this leftovers of the miserable jew from the Galut.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Refuah Shleima to the sick Israeli voters.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 04:49:59 PM »
Chaimfan has been proven right yet again. The mentally deranged jews have actually thrown more votes towards kadima than anyone else. This is only one year after a hundred thousand people gathered to call for smolmerts resignation and new elections. What a disturbed people. How I wish Hayamin Haamitit was in control. Can you imagine Chaim be pesachs response to rocket fire on Israel? I hope to see that day soon.
But I don't want the sick animals who voted for the Nazi, Tzipwhorah Hitler (may the cells of a thousand pack-a-day smokers' lungs find her ovaries) and her ghastly SS party, Kadima, to get better. I want their houses to be hit by a thousand Katyushas. The only Israelis I care about anymore are the innocent children and the heroic resistance pioneers in the Liberated Lands.