Author Topic: Anti-Semite and Jimmy Carter defender on Zoo Tube  (Read 1275 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Anti-Semite and Jimmy Carter defender on Zoo Tube
« on: February 10, 2009, 05:32:09 PM »
Unlike many anti-Zionists who claim they aren't Anti-Semitic,   this Jimmy Carter supporting  xxmonickkkkaxx character is more overt about his or her anti-semitism.     This is worth checking out:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: Anti-Semite and Jimmy Carter defender on Zoo Tube
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 05:57:15 PM »
I hate Jimmy Carter!

I wish his face would crumble up and fall off!

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 06:10:53 PM »
He said: "You are out of your mind. Christian palestinians, muslim palestinians and jews lived in relative peace prior to the invasion of the Ashkenzi jews after WWII."

Oh really? so what about the pogroms of 1921 and 1929, where dozens of jews were murdered? I think that happened before the state of israel and before WWII.

you see, most of the people on youtube, or any anti semitics are just ignorant. that is why i always say (on the hebrew forum aswell) that you dont have to pay them to much attention.
just give them a negative karma there in youtube.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 12:40:35 AM »
This person doesn't give a "spitzer" about Christians in the Holy Land or anywhere else. He is probably an Odinist pagan WN.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 01:12:12 AM »
Some Presidents & former Vice Presidents go mad after they leave the White House. Jimmah Ali Caterslam is a classic example. Jimmah Ali Carterslam joined forces with Hamas, while Ali Goreslam sported a beard and told the Saudi Arabian press American Moslems were being mistreated.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 01:30:25 AM »
Jimmy-hat Farter was a Nazi from the day he gasped his first breath out of his mother's you-know. He worked tirelessly for a second Holocaust while in the Oval Office, both by assisting the Iranian revolutionaries in overthrowing the (at least nominally) pro-Israel shah, and by demanding that Israel give up the Sinai (who meekly obeyed).

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 01:55:38 AM »
He said: "You are out of your mind. Christian palestinians, muslim palestinians and jews lived in relative peace prior to the invasion of the Ashkenzi jews after WWII."

Oh really? so what about the pogroms of 1921 and 1929, where dozens of jews were murdered? I think that happened before the state of israel and before WWII.

you see, most of the people on youtube, or any anti semitics are just ignorant. that is why i always say (on the hebrew forum aswell) that you dont have to pay them to much attention.
just give them a negative karma there in youtube.

VforVendetta ,    though many times I follow the strategy that you recommend,    the reasons why I sometimes go back and forth in on Zoo Tube heated comment responses is this provides the potential to get JTF publicity.    As well as related objectives,   such as promoting favorable videos and positive commentary about Sarah Palin,    Israel,   anti- Barack Hussein Obama videos,   the evils of Islam,   and in general helping promote the true Conservative ( Right Wing ) causes and people in the U.S.  Israel,  and in Western Civilization, in general.   

On my Channel page,    I have links to the JTF.ORG site,    as well as currently 169 videos in my Favorites.    http://www.youtube.com/user/ptp44444       Zoo Tube provides an opportunity to network with people who have one or more common objectives.    Even if only one person becomes a positive contributing member of JTF because of the time I spend on Zoo Tube  and/ or makes a difference in the true Conservative movement,   its well worth the time.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 02:02:19 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 02:00:20 AM »
This person doesn't give a "spitzer" about Christians in the Holy Land or anywhere else. He is probably an Odinist pagan WN.

C.F.,   I completely agree with you.

xxmonickkkkaxx mentioned he ( or she )   is an atheist and is a Ron Paul supporter.     That combination often leads to individuals being members of WN groups.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 09:34:04 AM »
You make a very good point eb22, I never thought someone might look at that and have our views and decide to join JTF. Thank you for all your efforts! (And patience, of course!)
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 09:05:15 PM »
Thanks,  arksis.   

Because Zoo Tube is so politically correct and heavily biased against real Conservatism,     using unconventional methods to help promote what JTF stands for is necessary.       Especially since Zoo Tube apparently has much larger viewer numbers to their site than other online Video sites.

Thank you for all your efforts on JTF and elsewhere.