Author Topic: Something very important that doesn't get mentioned enough  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Something very important that doesn't get mentioned enough
« on: March 19, 2007, 12:09:29 AM »
Lest anyone forget:

It is a fact that Al-Qaeda's very first terrorist action inside the United States was the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane.

Kahane's assassin was an Egyptian-born American citizen named El Sayyid Nosair. Nosair was acquitted in 1991 of the murder.

Fast-forward to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He stood trial for the bombing with Omar Abdel-Rahman, otherwise known as the Blind Sheikh. Rahman's background was in the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood and its latest manifestation, Egypt's Islamic Jihad.

Together with Ramzi Yousef, who is the nephew of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (Al-Qaeda's number 2 man), these men conspired and intended to bring down both towers.

Nosair, in addition to being found guilty for his role in the WTC bombing, was convicted of murdering Rabbi Kahane. Kahane's murder was found to be part of a 'seditious [terrorist] conspiracy' and not an isolated action.

On September 11th, 1994, Chaim Ben Pesach was on television in Manhattan, explicitly predicting that the terrorists who bombed the WTC in 1993 would return to finish their work. He made the case that this was not a closed case; Al-Qaeda was not finished.

He was dismissed as a kook, as a right-wing nutjob. Chaim was later taken off the air in Manhattan.

The rest is history. Exactly 7 years later, America was attacked by the same terrorists.

Not one word of this has been exaggerated. Every word is true and the truth is a powerful tool.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 12:12:25 AM by Jabo »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Something very important that doesn't get mentioned enough
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 12:43:23 AM »
I very much remember Nosair, or as I like to call him "Nose Hair"!!  Good idea in bringing this up to newer members.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 12:57:25 AM »

Kahane's assassin was an Egyptian-born American citizen named El Sayyid Nosair. Nosair was acquitted in 1991 of the murder.

Fast-forward to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He stood trial for the bombing with Omar Abdel-Rahman, otherwise known as the Blind Sheikh. Rahman's background was in the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood and its latest manifestation, Egypt's Islamic Jihad.

:(

This is mind boggling.  It's amazing how the authorities let this Muslim terrorist run loose and get away with murder.

Makes me wonder how many other Arab Muslim Nazis there are running amok in Western countries while the police know exactly what they're doing.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 12:58:11 AM »
Every Arab should be racially profiled and monitored by undercover police every hour of the day.

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 01:27:41 AM »

This is mind boggling.  It's amazing how the authorities let this Muslim terrorist run loose and get away with murder.

Makes me wonder how many other Arab Muslim Nazis there are running amok in Western countries while the police know exactly what they're doing.

Mayor Giuliani has a lot of blame in this. He should have been focused on terrorism as early as Kahane's murder or at the very least after 1993. What Nosair did was unprecedented- A radical Muslim murdering an American Jew in cold blood. It should have sent clear warning signs to the authorities. But what did they care? Kahane was just another Jew to most of them.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 01:29:15 AM by Jabo »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 06:36:50 AM »
I agree. I want to create an internet eBook about this topic because it is a huge key to 9-11 that no one talks about.

You might find these videos interesting:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=kahaneloyalist

Look for the videos "The Conspiracy Against Kahane"

It sounds like they may have been let off for the murder because they were trained by CIA/FBI or some US service earlier for work in the middle east.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 05:19:45 PM »
Mayor Giuliani has a lot of blame in this. He should have been focused on terrorism as early as Kahane's murder or at the very least after 1993. What Nosair did was unprecedented- A radical Muslim murdering an American Jew in cold blood. It should have sent clear warning signs to the authorities. But what did they care? Kahane was just another Jew to most of them.

I remember seeing on a Youtube video Kahane sitting alone in the Knesset, they boycotted him and he had to speak to himself.

Powerful people in this world rejected Kahane.  That is the strongest proof of his righteousness.