Author Topic: Habait ha yehudi (The jewish Home) is LEFTIST  (Read 1413 times)

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Habait ha yehudi (The jewish Home) is LEFTIST
« on: February 13, 2009, 07:26:30 AM »
Here is another example of another Bolshevik party using Jewish symbols, Exploiting the Torah for their own uses (which is a severe sin), just for fooling the innocent and naive jewish voters who think
they are going to get a religious and a loyal party.
In their platform they wrote that Ha Bait Ha Yehudi will respect the arabs in Yehuda and Shomron according to our Jewish values, and the Torah who "respect any human for being one of gods creation".
Can you feel the manipulation? Our holy Torah orders us to inherit Israel by conquering the Complete Israel and kicking away all the idolaters and the non-jewish nations.
The only Strangers who are allowed to live in Israel are those who keep the 7 Mitzvah's of Bne Noah (for some reason I dont think the arabs do it).
The Jewish Values of mercifulness and Justice were not meant for Nazi arab muslim murderers.

Now these bastards say they want to empower Netanyahu, but I warn you, their only intention is to fool you, it was also said on Bolshevik news "Ynet" that "Ha bait ha Yehudi" wants to form up a coalition with Kadima.
They are all Leftist under the mask of Religious Jews, just like Shas.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129938

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Habait ha yehudi (The jewish Home) is LEFTIST
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 07:36:35 AM »
Yes i heard the want a large coalition including Livni >:( >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 07:41:48 AM »
You know, what is the worst thing about these "religious jews" like Shas and Ha bait ha yehudi? its exactly what great Rabbi Meir Kahane Rest in peace said about them about 20 years ago.
He said (I am not quoting), If you chose not to believe in Torah fine, don't do it, but don't change the meaning of Torah for something you want, and say that this is Torah and you believe in Torah.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 07:45:04 AM »
You know, what is the worst thing about these "religious jews" like Shas and Ha bait ha yehudi? its exactly what great Rabbi Meir Kahane Rest in peace said about them about 20 years ago.
He said (I am not quoting), If you chose not to believe in Torah fine, don't do it, but don't change the meaning of Torah for something you want, and say that this is Torah and you believe in Torah.
Thats a very good lesson
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03