Author Topic: Brain Drain in Palestinian Authority  (Read 6664 times)

admin

Brain Drain in Palestinian Authority
« on: September 10, 2006, 05:08:18 AM »
I was confused when I saw this. I thought "Palestinians" always had a brain drain.

Brain Drain in Palestinian Authority
11:13 Sep 10, '06 / 17 Elul 5766
by Hillel Fendel

The spokesman for Fatah in the PA-controlled city of Tul Karem says that the difficult economic situation in the Hamas-led PA has led to the emigration of many academics to the Persian Gulf. 

The spokesman, Samir Naifa, indirectly blamed Hamas for the situation.

He said the information he has indicates that some 20 engineers from the Tul Karem region alone (east of Netanya) have left recently for the Persian Gulf states. In addition, he said, many doctors have left Judea and Samaria, seeking work elsewhere, as have many Palestinian Authority employees. The latter have not been paid for several months.

Naifa, whose Fatah party was ousted from power by the Hamas in the PA elections eight months ago, said that many businessmen have stopped their projects. The reason, Naifa says, is because of the many obstacles placed in their way by the Hamas government, and the general lack of confidence in the economy.

An Israeli defense source confirmed the above. He told Arutz-7's Haggai Huberman, "Whoever can leave, runs away. Many factories have closed and money is not coming. Businessmen who came to Judea and Samaria are leaving."

Huberman recently reported on similar criticism coming from within Hamas itself. Hamas spokesman Razi Hamed wrote in a daily PA newspaper two weeks ago that the Palestinian Authority leadership and populace has failed to turn Gaza into a functioning society.

"Walking the streets of Gaza," Hamed wrote, "you get the feeling that you have to close your eyes: anarchy everywhere, policemen who don't care about public order, boys carrying guns, people setting up condolence tents in the middle of the street, and murders between rival families. Gaza has become a garbage dump, with a stink everywhere and sewage everywhere. The government can't do a thing, the opposition watches, the two sides fight between them, the Presidency is helpless; we have caught the bug of apathy..."

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: Brain Drain in Palestinian Authority
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 07:41:13 AM »
that only proves how incapable they are of running a state of their own. Israel doesnt hold Gaza strip anymore, no military presence, and still they cant reach a good standard of living there and peace between themselves.

Kahane was right!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 10:59:41 AM »
Since when Muzzies knew how to control anything?  Look how they still are in Iraq and Afganistan even with the American presence there trying to help.  Which is wrong from the U.S. as well as Israel to help these pigs. Let them all rot in their Allah right to hell. If Allah is so "wonderfull",  how come every stinking smelly Muzzie country is a cesspool? Without western and Israelie brains and bucks helping these savages the Muzzie rat bastards would be eating sand and camel dung.  It's thanks to the west that the oil was found to fill the fat ass sheik pockets.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 12:19:02 PM »
Since when Muzzies knew how to control anything?  Look how they still are in Iraq and Afganistan even with the American presence there trying to help.  Which is wrong from the U.S. as well as Israel to help these pigs. Let them all rot in their Allah right to hell. If Allah is so "wonderfull",  how come every stinking smelly Muzzie country is a cesspool? Without western and Israelie brains and bucks helping these savages the Muzzie rat bastards would be eating sand and camel dung.  It's thanks to the west that the oil was found to fill the fat ass sheik pockets.

its also "thanks" to this same west that the oil became in arab hands. so stupid- they willingly gave the oil facilities to these muslim countries when leaving.. if not for that, these war loving countries would mind their own business only.  i think its not too late to restore the situation though.

Kahane was right!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 05:14:11 PM »
I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT A "PALESTINIAN BRAIN DRAIN" WAS THE PLACE WHERE, AFTER CUTTING OFF SOMEONE'S HEAD WITH A BLUNT, RUSTY KITCHEN KNIFE, THEY SQUEEZE OUT THE BRAINS THROUGH THE NOSE,  MOUTH, AND EAR OPENINGS,  AND LET IT FALL INTO THE KITCHEN SINK PRIOR TO COOKING THEIR DINNER.

Rhuan

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 05:30:21 PM »
That actually made me feel sick. Thanks...

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 06:01:36 PM »
I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT A "PALESTINIAN BRAIN DRAIN" WAS THE PLACE WHERE, AFTER CUTTING OFF SOMEONE'S HEAD WITH A BLUNT, RUSTY KITCHEN KNIFE, THEY SQUEEZE OUT THE BRAINS THROUGH THE NOSE,  MOUTH, AND EAR OPENINGS,  AND LET IT FALL INTO THE KITCHEN SINK PRIOR TO COOKING THEIR DINNER.

mr. massuh, can you please not repeat what the nazis have done to us on other peoples? thanks ill appreciate it.  ;)

unless you're only kiddin- in such case i will say "hehe", and than i will say: "oh man, what Rhuan said is even funnier!" and then some more of the "hehe" stuff.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 09:07:13 PM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »
by the way, here is some more description about what state the palestinians have made themselves in gaza, as depicted in the www.kibush.co.il extreme leftist Jew hating "Israeli" site:

http://www.kibush.co.il/show_file.asp?num=16244

first they send suicide bombers and terror to Israel, and arms and rockets from nazi egypt to gaza, then they cry about "why did Israel set a blockade on them and closed the passage ways"...

the kibush.co.il website is an extremely good example if you wanna argue that the leftists dont care for safety of Jews in Israel.

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 08:46:22 PM »
That actually made me feel sick. Thanks...

If you're that sensitive, then you can't "fight for what you believe is right".

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 10:51:44 PM »
The Israeli military and economic siege of Gaza has led to a collapse in Palestinian living conditions and many people only survive by looking for scraps of food in rubbish dumps, say international aid agencies.

Ya... it couldn't be because they trashed those green houses that could have fed all of them and then made a living on top of it. It's not because they are barbaric murders and kidnappers. It couldn't be because they vote terrorist organizations as their leaders and then wonder why they still don't have indoor plumbing, basic infustructure, and roads. No, they are true victims... of their own insanity.

I always said they hold on to jihad so much because it gives them something to be arrogant about because they can't feel good about anything else they've done... they just haven't done anything. So they actually think they are better because they will commit suicide to kill people that are not as miserable as they are.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim